Prologue

'My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like it's better than yours,  damn right it's better than yours, I might teach you but I have to charge.'

  I heard Selena singing as I was walking towards her room. I muffled a laugh and slowly pushed open the door. I saw Selena was standing on the bed moving her hips and twerking. She didn't seem to notice my presence so I took out my phone and began recording her gig because I wasn't going to let this opportunity slide by so easily.  She turned around suddenly acknowledging my presence and saw the phone in my hand. She jumped from the bed and came running at me trying to snatch away my phone. I laughed and dodged her and kept running around the room with her behind me trying to get hold of me until we both got tired and fell on the bed backwards. We both were panting trying to catch a breathe.

   I took the opportunity and locked my phone and slowly slided it inside the pocket of my jeans. I changed the topic and began,"So what are your plans for today?" I asked.

    She put her hand under her head thinking and suddenly got up all excited. "Jeez Ari, Harry has asked me out for a date, dang I don't even have an outfit ready" She said in a high pitched voice.

    I bit my lips at the name of the lad. I had been crushing on him since I laid my eyes on him. Harry Styles is what every girl dreams for, he is handsome,  charming,  caring.  Sel knew that I had a crush on him, but she thought it was long gone when he asked her out. I obviously lied to her but she is my best friend,  I need to be happy for her, but instead I am feeling jealous.  Everytime I see her with him, the jealousy grows, though I try my best to hide it. I shook my head coming back to reality as I saw Sel was hyperventilating going through her clothes. I stood up and put my hand on her shoulder and asked her to calm down. We went through her clothes as she was deciding against every clothing item, and finally settling for a tight black strapless dress which was knee lenght and she left her hair open and sat down to get her make up done.

   "Hey, mum is calling me. I will catch you later.  All the best for your date, have fun." I said trying to sound convincing and left the room without waiting for her reply.

    I ran back to my house and rushed to my room after shouting "I'm home" for mom. I lied down on the bed thinking about Harry trying not to cry but failed. I fell asleep dreaming about him, wishing he will notice me once, wanting to feel his arms around me, I just wanted him to perhaps notice me.

    Just a little bit of your  heart is all I am asking for....

**A/N**

Sorry it was short but it's only the prologue.  Lemme know how you feel about this story and how you controlled your tears after listening to the single. To be honest I cried an ocean.

*drumroll* chapter dedication to this awsome directioner @angelinhell06 'cause she is amazayn..xx

Guys read/vote/comment please?