Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm ringing,  I slowly stretched and got up and rubbed my eyes brushing off any extra sleep. I unlocked my phone to check any messages.

[FROM: LOU ]

GM :) ATB FOR UR TEST.

U forgot again, ryt? Don't thank me. ;)

   I groaned and shoved my phone on the dresser. I had really forgotten about the maths test today. Maths was one of my least favourite subject. I got out of the bed and stretched once again.

     So Lou, full name 'Louis William Tomlinson' was my best friend besides Selena. He was in Harry's class, which means he was a senior, but he was really cool and sometimes helped me with maths.  He knew about my huge crush on Harry and helped me by setting me up with other guys, but it never worked out.

    Coming back to the test, I am screwed. I am screwed on a royal level. Mr. Jones teaches us maths and if I got anything below 'A' in this test, I will be going through one month of detention, which sucked because I am sure I am going to fail in this test.

  I took a deep breathe and brushed my teeth and did my routine as I walked towards my closet. I decided on a hot pink tank top and blue skinny jeans. It was pretty as well as casual at the same time. I took a quick shower and got ready. I tied my hair in a tight high ponytail and applied a thick coat of eyeliner and applied a thin coat of make up. After taking a last glance at the mirrior, I walked out of the room carrying my handbag. I walked in the kitchen and found it empty, I looked around and found a note on the table.

 Ari,

I had to leave for work early, have a good day.

Love,Mom.

     I sighed and placed the note back on the table and took an apple from the fruit basket and walked out. It's nothing new for me, my mom never has time for me, I don't even remember when was the last time we had a chat. I pulled out the keys to my car, it was a purple BMW. I got in the the driver's seat and threw my bag on the passenger's seat. I always pick up Sel on the way, but today she called up ad said she won't be coming. Sel was a bright student and she would never fail a test. Yeah, another point to her perfect self. She had a perfect figure, she was beautiful and her hair were long, black and shiny. I have known her since we were kids. I decided to focus on the drive and not on the growing jealousy within me. 

    I pulled into my usual parking spot and got down closing the door with a thud.I looked around and found Niall waving at me. Niall Horan was my classmate and one of my good friends. The reason we got along so well was because we shared the same love for food and we both could eat without gaining a single ounce. One reason why most people envied us. Niall walked towards me and gave me a side hug which I returned happily. He opened a packet of crisps and began hogging. How typical. I gave him a slight pat on his head, he looked up but still didn't offer me. As expected cause Niall Horan never shares his food with anyone. I wonder how Barbara deals with him. Oh for your information, Barbara is Niall's girlfriend. Strange, right?

    I looked around as I heard the sound of horn and found a familiar car pulling in it's usual spot. It was Harry's car and I froze a little when I saw Sel in the passenger's seat. Harry moved forward and kissed her on the lips and I found it hard to control my tears. They were snogging right in front of me. I felt my heart break into million tiny pieces. Without looking back I rushed in the building leaving a startled Niall. I ran straight onto the washroom and locked myself in the cabin. Without any warning the tears started falling down my eyes. It hurts to see that, I tried to convince myself that this is just a crush and I will get over it, but it is so difficult to do. I heard someone knock the door, I wiped of the tears an patted my cheeks to check if they are dry.