Chapter 4

I woke up with a slight smile on the face. I was feeling quite good today and was looking forward to the day. I looked at the time, and it was only 6 am.  I woke up quite early today, I still had an hour before my alarm went off. I stretched my arms and gave Olaf a tight hug before getting out of the bed and thinking what to do with the extra time in my hand. 

  I slowly walked to the kitchen to get a cup of tea. I walked slowly in hopes of not disturbing my mother, I knew she was at home which is a rarity as she is always so busy with her work and seldom gets time to be at home and sleep peacefully. I walk past her room and took a sneak peak as the door was slightly cracked open. She was smiling slightly in her sleep, which made me smile a little. She has been really happy lately , since her recent promotion because of her deal with Mr. Styles. She has struggled a lot and I really appreciate the hard work she does, though I don't get to spend quality time with her. 

  She had a lot of loans to pay off, after dad passed away due to cancer. I was only 12 then and never understood the intensity of the situation. I used to see them going to hospital quite frequently and I knew daddy was not well, but it never striked me that one day he will be gone forever. I have seen mother working so hard, and finally her hard work is paying off. I am so proud of her. I wipe away the tears from my eyes. I pull up the covers as she shifted slightly in her sleep and placed a light kiss on her forehead. I whispered 'I love you' and walked out of the door. 

  I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea. Well it isn't that hard, I only had to boil some water and place a teabag inside the cup and add some sugar. I sat on the couch and thought about last night. It was the first time I spoke to Harry and he stood out to my expections. He was so perfect. I could not stop thinking about him. 

  I felt my phone vibrate. Who could be calling me this time? I answered the phone, I did not have the number saved.

  "Hello?"

  "Hey Ari, didn't expect you to be up so early." I heard the familiar voice of a Tomlinson here. He must be calling from his mother's number.

  "Just having an early morning. Why are you up so early?" I asked.

  "I am in a dilemma here. Tomorrow is Lottie's birthday and I really don't know what to gift her. And I thought why not ask you for help after all you are a girl too." I could hear him snicker on the other end.

  "Quite an observer you are." I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me.

  "Okay so mall today at 5. I will pick you up." I heard him say and ended the call before I could protest. I threw my phone on the couch and got up to get ready for school. I am quite sure I will be serving a detention for rest of the month , because of maths. I internally groaned as I remembered the test. 

  It took me thirty minutes to get ready. I was wearing a casual t-shirt with a 'Keep Calm Cause I Am Awesome' quote on it with a pair of fitting blue jeans and sneakers with them. I tied my hair in my signature high ponytail. I decided to be more casual today. I got in my car and drove directly to school as Sel comes with a certain 'Harry Styles'.

  I met Niall and Barbara outside school chatting. They aren't one of those loved up couples who can't stay without snogging each other's faces off. Niall was talking about some football match which I wasn't paying attention to as I was thinking about my maths test and praying that Mr Jones manages to set up our papers on fire.  I was interrupted by my thoughts as I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me in a hug from behind. I was startled at first but relaxed when I realised it was Louis and hugged him back. 

  "Ari, Where were you last night? You didn't answer any of my calls." Barbara asked me and I could Louis' eyes on me.

"I was out with my mom for one of her meetings." I said without mentioning Harry.

"So you asked about shopping today evening?" Louis asked in his usual high pitched voice.

  I rolled my eyes earning a pat on my head by Louis. 

"Yeah.." My speech was interrupted as I saw Harry walking in with Sel holding her hand. Sel was busy on her phone, obviously on instagram. When I shifted my focus back to Harry I saw him looking at me and smiled when he realized I was looking at me waving at me. I shyly waved back as I saw them entering the school.

"We should get going." I heard Louis say and I nodded but I was still thinking about Harry. 

  The day was good so far, I had english, french and computers. I had maths next on my schedule and I was a nervous mess. I was walking towards my locker and arranging the papers in the folder, I didn't pay attention when a certain someone knocked into me making me stumble backwards and all the papers flying out of my hands, as I was about to hit the ground I felt someone's hand on my waist saving me from the fall. As I looked up I was lost in the green eyes. He had one hand on my waist holding me and was holding my hand with his other hand. I didn't realise how long we were standing like that until I realised I had a lecture to attend. I hastily stood up and bent down to pick up the fallen papers. Harry also bent down helping me to pick up the papers. 

I heard him clear his throat."You are really clumsy, a cute clumsy." I heard him say.

I felt my cheeks heaten up as I got up and stuffed the papers in my locker.

"I am sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said still embarrased.

"It's Okay. So what are you doing tonight?" He asked me and I looked at him with my eyes wide in shock. I had never expected him to ask me that. 

"For the jamming session. I was writing a song and I am stuck and cannot think of a main verse , so I can do with some help." He added ruffling his curls.

"I am going shopping with Louis in the evening, but I am free after that." I said remembering about my promise to Louis. 

"So my place at eight?" He asked and I nodded ."Cool, should I send someone to pick you up?" He asked and I shook my head, " I will drive, I am getting late for class. I guess I will see you later." I said unsure. 

"Later" He smiled and walked away leaving me staring at him.

"Oi Ari, What are you staring at." I heard Niall say.

I let out a deep sigh. 

"Nothing." I said walking towards the class with Niall following me.

.

*A/N*

Vote and Let me know how you finding it through your comments sweetums....xx