Chapter 2

A/N

OMG a 100 reads already.. I am hyperventilating now.. Love you all so much..xx

-------

Oh God,  I always hated confrontations, and as I mentioned before I suck at lying.

Selena walked in and threw her bag on the couch facing me, "What's wrong Ari?" She asked raising her eyebrows and crossing her arms on her chest.

   I looked down and fidgited with my hands thinking of a good reason for my behaviour but unfortunately my brain was not quite helpful today, as always. She walked towards me looking slightly worried now,"Is there something I did wrong Ari, come on, babe you never ignore me." She said still looking at me.

     "And you always came to school with me." I blurted out and covering my mouth with my hands after realising what I had said.

     "Oh, so this is what this is about. Ari are you afraid that we won't be able to spend time together because I am in a relationship now?" She said sweetly. She will never understand how I feel about this relationship. She walked closer now only few inches away from me, and hugged me tightly.

    "Ari baby, I love you and I promise I will always have time for you and I won't ever let our friendship be ruined 'cause I got a boyfriend now." She whispered in my ear and I just smiled. However much I hate her for being in a relationship with Harry, I can never actually hate her. I need to get over these silly feelings soon. I hugged her back and we let go after a minute.

    "So all cool now? " She asked and I nodded.  "Great, now that everything is fine, I am really hungry now." She said and rubbed her hands on her stomach. I gave her slight pat on her head as she giggled and walked towards the kitchen. I could not cook to save life so started searching the fridge and cupboards for something. I found some cup noodles and I just needed to boil water. Yes, I can boil water. So I took out a pan and filled some water in it and put it on the stove turning on the knob. After some time as the  water boiled,  I turned off the knob and poured the water in the cups. 

     "Sel" I called out and she walked in taking a stool and sitting down.

       She raised her eyebrow," Cuppa Noodles... Really? "

    "Yea, I thought It was better than burning the house down." I replied sarcastically and she let out a deep sigh taking a fork from the stand.

     I heard my phone ring, and I took a minute to answer as I really loved my ringtone. It was boom clap by Charli XCX. I grabbed my phone from the counter and answered it with a "Hello" without looking at the caller Id.

   "Ari, how was your test. " I heard some squeel from the other end. It was hard not recognise the voice.

 "Pathetic." I said and I heard him giggle on the other end.

  "So one month detention with Mr.Jones. Don't worry it going to be fun." He said and I mentally rolled my eyes.

  "Ya, it's going to be the best time of my life." I said sarcastically. "I will talk to you later Lou, having noodles.Ta ta" I added.

   "Okay." He said and kept my cellphone back on the stove.

    "Aww, how sweet of him."I heard Sel say and I just smiled. "He's totally into you." She said and I smacked her on her back as she yelled "Ouch." I took a stool and started to eat my noodles. 

   "Won't you ask me how was my date?" Sel asked me and I felt the need to punch someone. I just sighed and asked,"How was your date?" I was not interested in her coupley talks.

  "Harry is the most amazing person ever. He took me to a fancy italian restuarant and we went for a movie and he kissed me goodnight." She said dreamily. 

  That could be a scene from a Nicholos Sparks book. How much ever I hated all the clichéd love stories,  I can't help but want one. I just smiled. Sel left a while later.

   Mom arrived home an hour later. "Ari" She called out and I walked out of my room.

    "Dear, I need you to get ready. We are going to the Styles' residence for family dinner." She said and I stood there gaping at her. How am I supposed to get over Harry if I keep seeing him.

*A/N*
I wanna say a massive thank you to all you guys for reading and voting.
Sorry this update was short, but I was so distracted by Fireflies. That song is just amazing.

Come on guys fill up,

I think I am gonna win this time,
riding on the wind that I won't give up,
I think I am gonna win this time,
----------------

I promise I will make the third chapter real long.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.