Chapter 3 (part 1)

**A/N**

Did I misspell fireproof as fireflies... See I am so distracted. .

Anyways.. Here's the new chap..

I know it took me ages to update.. But I have a lot going on at the moment...

Hope this is good enough.

-----

Okay, I will be going to Styles' residence today. This does not sound good at all. What am going to do now. There is no use of giving excuses as these business meetings mean a lot to my mother. So I walk to my room and open my closet going through all my clothes. I finally decide on yellow sleeveless dress which is tight around the torso and is quite short. I wear matching heels and decide on keeping my hair open.

I applied a thin coat of make up and after taking a final glance I walked down. Mother was already standing on the doorway ready to go and like always she was looking absolutely stunning. She was wearing a black short sleeved dress and had her hair tied up in a high bun.

"Oh good, you are ready. Let's leave." She said as she exited the house. I sighed and followed her. Maybe he is will be out, I shouldn't worry so much. I got in the Rolls Royce which was chauffeur driven. The drive was silent as mom was busy going through her emails. I was nervously fidgeting with my purse the entire time.

As we reached the Styles' Residence I gaped staring at the huge mansion. I always knew that they were quite rich, but they are not just rich , they are filthy rich. No wonder this deal means so much to my mother. As we entered my mother spoke to the guards and they let us in. I just hoped I don't do anything to embarrass myself.

A man wearing a suit, he as thin and lanky, and by his hair it was obvious that the man is old enough to be a grandfather. Yes, I sometimes judge people, but only the obvous ones. He came towards us and bowed down, and gave us smile and said,"Mr Styles will be down in a few minutes, please take a seat. Make yourself comfortable." He nodded and called in someone and whispered something and looked at us,"What would you like to have for a drink?" He asked us politely, bending down a little as he did.

I felt nervous. Yes we were rich, but we never had servants. "I would like some tea." My mother said and looked at me. "Yea, tea would be nice." I said and he told something to the servant as he was off. My mother also seemed nervous as I saw she was fidgeting with her hands on her lap.

After what seemed like an hour but was only five minutes, I saw someone walking down. He was a middle-aged man, who was tall and had well maintained himself. His hair was dyed black and he had a little stubble and was wearing glasses. He walked towards my mother as he greeted her shaking her hands and said,"Sorry to have you waiting." And he looked towards me and smiled,"Is this your daughter?" he asked. My mother nodded.

"I have a son. I guess you are in the same grade." He said.

"No. He's a senior." I said "A year older." I said adding on.

"Oh great, you know him." he said still smiling. "Harry" He called out.

I bit my lip, and was really nervous. Minutes later a younger lad came jogging in with the familiar mop of curls and his beautiful green eyes. I just stared in awe as I saw him licking his lips. Talking about his lips, his lips were so beautiful. I was bought back to reality when I heard someone cough. I turned around to and saw my mother giving me warning looks.

"Why don't you take this lovely lady upstairs while me and her mother have our chat." Mr Styles said and gave Harry a stern look and Harry nodded guiding me upstairs. I nodded and followed him.

His room was spacious and was really beautiful. With nice wooden flooring giving it a modern look. He coughed and looked at me, I tried to not stare at his wonderful green eyes, but it was kinda hard. He opened his mouth to speak and I looked down to resist the urge to stare at his wonderful plump lips.

"Umm, you are the first person from school who has ever come here." I stared in shock as he continued speaking,"Yeah, nobody has ever come to my house. " I pondered upon why nobody's been here. He is a famous kid and has loads of friends and I couldn't think of a possible reason.

"Why?" I asked and mentally applaudedd myself for not stuttering.

He sat on the bed and gestured for me to take a seat on the recliner and I did and fidgeting with my dress suddenly becoming self conscious.

"Well I don't like showing off. And I feel like I have real friends which I wouldn't have felt if people knew about this, 'cause people tend to judge people." He said and pursed his lips unsure looking up,"I am never good with words."He added smiling a bit revealing his dimples and I just smacked myself mentally for wanting to poke them.

"No... I g.e..t it."I said. And here comes the stutter.

He smiled and nodded. "Please don't tell about this to anyone in school." He requested.

"Don't wo..rr..y" I smiled. Damn when will I stop stuttering. "I am Ariana by.. the way..." I added trying to look up without staring, but failed when he started laughing revealing his gorgeous dimples again.

"I obviously know who you are." I said and I was shocked and stared at him wide eyed.

"You are Sel's best friend. She talks a lot about you." He said smiling slightly .

Of course Sel... How can I forget about her, my best friend and his girlfriend. I sighed deeply as no one spoke.

A/N #2

Yeah I know the cover is shitty, but Photoshop is being a bitch right now as it keeps crashing. So I made it online on pixlr which is nothing in comparison to Photoshop.
I will update the part 2 soon...
Keep voting lovelies..
~nimbooz ;)