~Chapter 10~

James was worried about Jessie. It seems off to him that she was gone from him and Meowth. 

"Hey, Meowth. Do you think we should look for Jessie?" He asks the cat Pokémon as the pokemon looks at him with a curious stance. 

"Since you care for her, James? Do you remember that we were assigned to look for that boy with his Pichu?

Giovanni seems to grow interest in that trainer." 

James nods at that conclusion as he was curious himself. Why does Giovanni want, and is it something more than they bargain for?

~Meanwhile, with Spark and the others~

Spark was having some time alone, considering of what Professor Hale said to him. "Ash would be proud of your accomplishments , Spark." 

"I hope that Professor Hale is right, Pichu. Considering that my father doesn't even know I existed , how can he?" Spark ask his partner. 

"You having doubts about the Pokémon Master?" Spark looks up to see Arron and Lucario sitting on a tree branch. 

"Arron, Lucario! How long you been staying there?" Spark said, stunned to see his cousin and partner.

"Well, not for a while. I figure something was on your mind, so I figured I should check on you." Arron explains as he and Lucario jumped to the young brown trainer. 

Arron said, "I know that it's going to be tough, but you're not alone. You have friends who will stand by you." 

Spark nods, felt relieved that Arron has the right words to say , when he had his doubts of finding his father. 

"You know... I'm actually am glad that we're family, Aaron. You always give me great words of advice." 

"Hey, I'm your cousin, after all, and I still am curious about Ash as much as you do. I don't know much about him like Lucario does, but it sounds like your dad is an honest guy ." 

Spark smiles, but then his Audrain powers came up, as he collapse on the ground. "Spark!" Arron cries, but his voice drown him, as he couldn't hear him.  

"I have waited for ten years, boy. Come to the Team Rocket's main headquarters and I have the dearest possession that you wanted to see so badly. 

You have to come alone." 

Spark awoken up to see Persia . She said, "Spark, oh, thank goodness. Arron told me you collapsed . Did your powers sprung up again?" 

Spark nods, "Yeah, and there was a voice. A deep voice to tell me to go to Team Rocket's main headquarters." 

"That's crazy! Spark, that must be Giovanni, the Team Rocket's main boss. Why would he summon you to him?

I say it's a trap, you can't go alone." 

Spark notices how worried she was , as he knew had to . "Persia, I can't risk of putting you, Brandon or anyone else in danger. You guys are more precious to me than ever. 

You can't expect me to ignore it. My instincts told me this is the right time to go. You have to trust me, Persia. Please." 

 Persia knew she couldn't stop the trainer, as she loves him , as she smiles, but gave him a punch on the shoulder. 

"Promise me you and Pichu can come back safely. " She said. 

Spark said, "We'll be back, don't worry."