~Chapter 15~

~At the Cameran Palace~

Lady Rin was in the castle, as she hears a video call. It was a gift she has received from Spark before he left with Aaron and his friends. 

With pure curiosity, she opens the video feed, as the image appears to be Spark and his Pichu. 

"Spark! What a surprise! How are you?" The queen asks . The trainer seems to be quite happy that the video call was a success. 

"Glad that you use the Video Phone. I figured that it would be easier for you to contact us. So, how's everything since we last spoke?" He asks. 

Lady Rin replies, reassuring him, "Well, ever since Jessie attacked the castle, we are still rebuilding of all the damages she destroyed . Aside of that, we also checking on the Tree of Beginning as well. 

So, things are going swell here, so you don't have to worry. How's your end?" 

Spark seems to be distant for a bit, as the Queen seems to get the situation. "You managed to save your father, but you don't know how to come with terms with it." 

The trainer nods, "Yeah, you can say that. Things are a little bit of a chaos ever since we last spoke. But in the bright side, Jessie and I are capable of using our Audrain Powers without fainting or letting our emotions spun of control." 

"That's a great relief. I hope that we can see each other soon. I really want to meet Aaron's cousin. " 

"We'll see each other soon, I promise, Lady Rin, once this problem is settled. " The trainer reassures the Queen , making a promise. 

The Queen forms a small smile, as she ends the call. "I really hope that nothing bad happens to them." 

~With Ash and Jessie~

The tensions were high as Jessie and Ash were looking at each other. Neither of them moved as they known each other for so long. 

Ash was about to summon Pikachu but then the mouse Pokémon notices their expressions.  Jessie saw him, "Hey, Pikachu!" 

The mouse Pokémon smiles as he jumps to her, and climbs on her shoulder, leaving Ash in disbelief that his partner truly trusts her. 

"What's going on? You and Pikachu are enemies! And you , Jessie, what were you doing with Spark?" 

Jessie pets Pikachu, as she said, "You honestly think I would harm Spark? No way! Besides he and I are family after all. " 

Ash was confused. "Huh?"

That was when Bonnie came out , "What's all of the fuss about? Wait, Jessie, aren't you suppose to be watching the campsite with Spark?" 

"He told me he's doing it all to himself tonight. He just wants me to get some rest before confronting Giovanni." 

"I see. I guess that he wants time to himself, considering what happened back at the Team Rocket's main headquarters. I still can't believe that he went all on his own like that. Well, I guess that he wouldn't change a bit." 

"He's a stubborn one, that's for sure. Say, since we are both up, how about we battle, Bonnie? You and me." 

"You're on, Jessie. C'mon, let's go over here for battle. " 

Pikachu wants to battle with Jessie. "Awe, you want to get into it, don't ya, Pikachu?" 

Ash hears Pikachu talking , "Yeah, I want to battle Dedenne ! I want to see if my old rival has some new tricks on his sleeve."