oh shit

-

Pete had woken up with gasp, he had one of the worst nightmares ever- coming to terms with his sexuality

Mikey was downstairs, cleaning up the house when Frank walked up to him.

" I'm real pissed. Pete is- I- bitch! " He threw a cup to the ground.

" What happened? " Mikey asked.

" He came up to me, he was like , oh frank please help me, I think you're the one , and i'm like that's complete bullshit, treat me the way you do and I won't help you. " He sighed.

Mikey felt uneasy, he understood what Frank was saying, but Pete was right upstairs.

" Seriously, I wish the fucker would just leave me alone dammit! "

" Yeah- yeah- that really sucks- i'm sorry man- Uh- hey, i'll be right back. "

He went upstairs to check if Pete was awake, and indeed he was, looking up at the ceiling.

" What did you do to Frank? " Mikey looked over at him.

" Me? What? I- it doesn't even fucking matter. " Pete grumbled

" You asked him for.. help? What? Why would you ask- were you being mean to him? " He asked.

Pete got out of bed. " Does it really matter? "

" Kinda does. " Mikey stared at him.

" You can be so fucking annoying, you know that? " Pete stared back.

" Well you can be intimidating. " Mikey said, getting closer to him.

" You can be gullible. "

" You're always in denial. "

Mikey was staring Pete right in the eyes.

" You know what else you are? " Pete looked at him.

" Tell me. "

" The only person whose ever made me feel this way before. " He admitted

Mikey glanced down with a grin, he rested his hand behind Pete's head and pressed his lips to Pete's. Pete's lips were very rough, flaky, but Mikey's were as soft as pure cotton. Pete loved it, the kiss was amazing, he was about to fall over. Mikey kissed him again, roughly, but still soft. Pete felt like he was melting into Mikey, who then brought them onto his bed.

Mikey laid down and put on a TV show he liked. He soon felt a pair of tiny arms around him, so he looked up.

" Hey. " Pete grinned.

" You good? "

He nodded and rested his head on Mikey's shoulder, staring at him. Pete loved the way his hair was always messy, and how his glasses would always slide off his face, plus the voice Mikey had was just so soft but rough at the same time. Mikey would always wear tight jeans too, so it really drove Pete crazy when he could see Mikey very clearly. His eyes drifted off, downwards, biting his lip.

" Every inch.. " He said.

" What? " Mikey turned to face him, noticing his glance was not at his face, so he blushed.

" Your jeans are tight. They look good on you. " He smirked, slinging his arm over Mikey and bringing his hand to rest in his back pocket. " Can I? "

Mikey nodded, resting his head on the pillow and continuing to watch TV. Pete was too busy groping Mikey's ass to care about whatever he was watching. Pete froze, thinking about what he was doing, seeing the horrified look on his dad's face. He wheezed, thinking about how mad his dad would be, his dad needed him to come back after the party as they were to do things today. He couldn't breath, he only felt tears, and fear. He hated himself for getting into this, kissing a boy, then cuddling a boy, it's wrong, he's wrong, he only likes girls, he can't-