1. Muffin Flavour?

This is for both KeeranJS and AliceLindley who wanted to see more of Belle :)

-----
Main Characters: Shawn, Eulilia, and Belle

P.O.V: Third Person

Credit: KeeranJS

Side Note: This was before Shawn and Eulilia started dating

-----

Shawn and the Princess had taken the young girl out of hospital for the day. Belle had been feeling upset, so they decided to cheer her up.
Their first stop was an ice-cream parlour. It's safe to say that the two adults quite enjoyed the cold treat.
Eulilia had ordered the plain chocolate and Belle had the bubblegum. Shawn knew he wanted chocolate, like his royal friend, but decided to make a complete fool of himself in the hopes of cheering the little one up. After looking in the display cabinet, he walked up to the cashier, already embarrassed about what he was going to ask.
"Have you chosen what you'd like?" The worker had asked, patiently waiting for the Canadian singer's order,
Shawn cleared his throat before asking: "Do you have muffin flavour? I'm really craving muffin flavoured ice-cream."
He could feel stares of the other customers, making his cheeks light up with a soft pink. Not a second later, the little girls laugh could be heard. "Shawn you silly. They don't have muffin flavour! Maybe you should just get chocolate?"
He nodded, thankful that his plan had succeeded. The girl now had a smile on her face.
He turned his attention to the beautiful blonde who had one eyebrow raised at him, possibly trying to hold in a laugh.
He sent his signature grin in her direction before grabbing his ice-cream before it melted.
He bit into it, the cold, chocolatey texture dissolving in his mouth.
Their final stop before heading back to the hospital, was Kensington Palace. Eulilia had told Shawn that she had something for Belle.
They walked into her apartment, the young girl running around, looking at everything. Shawn had to stop her from knocking expensive-looking vases over multiple times. The Princess had gone into her bedroom, returning with a white dress with dusty cream lace decorating it.
"This." She says, holding it toward Belle. "Was mine when I was your age. Would you like to try it on?"
The young girl nods eagerly, following Eulilia into a room, so she could put it on. Shawn sat on the comfortable couch, awaiting their return. While he waited, his gaze fell upon a suit. Black with a gold coloured tie. There was a note on top of it, saying: 'Shawn, this is for you to wear during this surprise for Belle. It should fit, signed, Eulilia.'
Shawn chuckled and went to put the exquisitly tailored suit on.
The three changed into the outfits, and met back at the main room.

The princess had made sure they all matched eachother in some way

The princess had made sure they all matched eachother in some way. Shawn smiled at the girls. Belle looked very much like a little princess, especially with the small tiara Eulilia had borrowed for her.
Eulilia herself looked absolutely breathtaking in Shawn's eyes. He was practically drooling over her.
The princess held Belle's hand in her right, and hooked her left through Shawn's arm. Together they walked out of her apartment and into a large, decorated room. Her brothers and sister-in-laws, along with her friends and cousins were here, all wearing maginificent ball gowns and suits, dancing to music or eating the small foods that were provided.
Belle's eyes were glowing with excitedness. She eyes the different royals. Some she knew of, some she didn't.
The three of them spent the night dancing to the music that was played by a live orchestra and talking to the members of Eulilia's family.
Shawn found himself entranced by the Princess' kindess. She had done all this to make one girl happy.

-----

A/N

Well. That's the first One-Shot...

What do you think?

I thought it was sweet.

Bye