3. Valentine's Day

Main Characters: Eulilia, Shawn

P.O.V: 3rd

Credit: Myself

Side Note: I want chocolate

-----

Shawn had arrived at his girlfriends apartment bearing gifts. It was Valentine's Day after all. He held the bouquet of roses behind his back and the wrapped up box of chocolates in his left hand.
His first Valentines with Eulilia. He was excited to say the least.
He knocked twice on the wooden door, waiting impatiently for her to open it.
When she finally did, a smile appeared on her face. She glanced at his arm which was behind his back.
"What are you hiding?" She asked, suspiciously. Shawn had to laugh at how curious she looked.
He smiled. "For you M'lady," he bowed, presenting her the red roses.
Eulilia gave a soft laugh at his antics, before accepting the bouquet. She inhaled the sweet, floral scent and placed them in a glass vase, putting it in the center of the table.
Shawn then gave her the chocolates which she opened instantly. He smile widened at the sight of the sweet treats.
Her smile quickly turned into a frown as she realised something. "I don't have anything for you though."
Shawn's smile was contagious. "Don't worry about it, Muffin. Being my lovely girlfriend is enough." With that, Shawn placed a gentle kiss on her lips, making her blush profusely.
He pulled away, chuckling at his blonde girlfriend's reaction.
"Do I make you nervous?" He asked, smirking.
The Princess let out a small laugh. "Was that a pun?"
"Not intentional." He replied, still smirking.
Eulilia laughed again. "Come on, these chocolates aren't going to be around much longer." She had already eaten three of the eighteen. "Let's watch a movie."
Diana's youngest lead her Canadian boyfriend into the lounge-room, grabbing a blanket on the way.
The two of them snuggled up together, watching some romance movie that was on Netflix.
Eulilia let a tear fall as the two love-interests kissed. Shawn noticed and kissed the tear away, scaring the girl.
He laughed when she jumped, and took a heart-shaped chocolate out of the box.
Eulilia rolled her eyes at went back to the movie. A very... Intimate scene was showing and she looked away, her cheeks reddened.
Shawn laughed at her again and fast-forwarded the movie. "Such a kid."
The girl mocked offence. "I am not! You're younger than me!"
He snorted. "Mentally, Lils, Mentally."
Eulilia folded her arms and pouted, ignoring her boyfriend.
Shawn saw what she was doing and poked her cheek. "I guess you wouldn't mind if I ate the rest of the chocolates then?"
She was tempted to snatch them away but then remembered she was ignoring him. She kept her attention on the screen.
"Lili," he dragged out, poking her cheek again. She nearly laughed. Nearly. "Hmph."
Shawn smirked, eyeing a great opportunity. Out of no-where, he started tickling the girl mercilessly.
Eulilia squealed, trying to wriggle out of his iron-grip. "Mendes!"
He kept tickling her, laughing at her attempts of trying to escape. "I've got you forever now, Muffin." He smiled, almost sweetly.
"Shawn," she whined. "Stop tickling me! This isn't fair!"
"Life isn't fair, sweetheart." Shawn laughed, but stopping anyway. He pulled her into a hug. "Forgive me for that very unfair tickle attack which I most likely will do again?"
Eulilia punched his arm playfully. "Dork."

-----

A/N

Eulilia, why aren't you real? I would ship you and Shawn so much if you were.

Bye