6. Cupcakes

Main Characters: Eulilia, Shawn

P.O.V: 3rd

Credit: Myself

Side Note: I want cupcakes

-----

07/09/2019

-----

Shawn was filming the music video for his newest song that was to be released on the twenty-ninth. He brought Eulilia along, allowing her to watch the time consuming process.

The cameras began rolling, Shawn easily remembering what he was meant to do. Eulilia watched from the sidelines, laughing as he tripped over his own feet, face-planting into a couch that was a part of the set.

The blonde doubled over in laughter, while everyone else rushed up to Shawn, checking to see if he was alright. "Nice to see you're so considerate," he joked.

Eulilia wiped a stray tear from her eye. "I am, aren't I? Well done, by the way, that was amazing. Gold star to you, babe." The makeup artist smiled at their banter while fixing up the small amount of makeup on Shawn's face.

"Take two!" This time, Shawn was able to do his part without any mishaps, and mouthed the words to the song perfectly. Meanwhile, Eulilia was casually strolling over to the snack table, a cupcake having caught her eye.

She picked it up, looking around the room before taking a bite. She almost moaned at the heavenly taste. She finished the dessert, tossing the rubbish into a nearby bin, and went back to her spot.

They had run through six different takes, and Eulilia was beginning to get bored - that was never a safe thing. Sneakily, she wandered to the corner of the shot, out of Shawn's eyesight, and began to dance as awkwardly as possible, bringing back many old 'moves'.

The man who was filming the scene chuckled at the girl's antics but kept videoing. Shawn still completely unaware. The short scene ended, and Shawn picked up his water bottle. "Do you want to watch the scene, Shawn?" The man asked, amused.

Shawn furrowed his eyebrows slightly but went to join him. They played the video, and Eulilia came up behind them to watch too. The three watched silently, until the girl popped up into the corner of the screen. She grinned at Shawn, who looked over at her.

"Oh so that's how today's going to go, huh?" He smirked. "Do I need to go find you a babysitter, Lils? Someone to make sure you don't misbehave?"

"No!" She replied quickly. "You can continue with your filming, and I'll go stand over there eating cupcakes."

Shawn laughed, "as long as you leave the muffins for me!"

Eulilia nodded and made her way back to the food, picking up another vanilla cupcake while Shawn began filming again. She watched him mouthing the words that they had now learnt off by heart.

The urge to interrupt them again was stronger than eating the rest of the sweets, so she went back over, this time sitting innocently instead of dancing.

Shawn saw the director shaking his head slightly, and turned to see what he was looking at. He locked eyes with Eulilia who quickly ran away and out of the scene.

Shawn followed behind her, chasing her throughout the studio until he caught her, wrapping his arms around her from behind. "Got you," he chuckled quietly.

He let go, allowing her to turn around to face him. She sighed, pouting. "You got me."

The director called from the other side of the room, "Shawn! We're on a tight schedule today, sorry to interupt."

"I should get going anyway," Eulilia said hugging him. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Of course." Shawn kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Love you."

"Love you too."

Eulilia left while Shawn and his team went back to filming, not noticing the vanilla cupcake which sat in most shots.

-----

When the music video was released a few weeks later, Eulilia burst into laughter as she noticed the cupcake she hid. Shawn, who was sitting next to her, looked over. "What's so funny?" She pointed to the cupcake, smirking. "Eulilia! Is that why so many people are tweeting about cupcakes?"

-----

A/N
Unedited.

I don't even know anymore.

Bye