Purrfect Cuddles

Hey I'm (Y/N), and I am the medic of Voltron. Even though I may not pilot a lion and I'm a human, I can do a lot of things surprisingly. I patch up a lot of team Voltron, especially the hot headed one Keith. And it just so happens that's what I am doing right now.

"So the training bot, huh?" I question Keith as he looks down at his fists while he stands at my bedroom door.
"Yeah, I thought I could practice hand on hand combat..." Keith sighs. "Turns out, that isn't a setting."
I sigh as I pull Keith into my room, what shocks me though is that he has big fluffy purple ears. He catches me staring, "It happens a lot when I train now..." he says with a hint of disappointment in his voice. "They make me look like a freak don't they?"
My eyes widen in disbelief "nonononono, I think you look cute. Like my cat back on Earth." I say to lighten the mood as I take out my medical kit. He just blushes and looks away mumbling to himself "a cat, are you serious...?"

I wrap his blistered knuckles from his failed attempt at having a boxing match with the gladiator. I giggle as I look at his ears, "Cats aren't just cute, they are ferocious and bad ass also. I guess you and cats have a lot in common more that I think about it."
Keith looks at me in disbelief as I frown at the memory of my male/female cat back at home on Earth, (C/N). I cover my face as I start to tear up, "I miss my fluff but so much..." Keith frowns, and gives me a hug. I sort of take advantage of this as I grab his ears and pet them. Keith pulls away, "H-hey! Don't do that !" He says defensively.

My eyes widen as I realized what I had done, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry Keith, it's just they looked really soft !" Keith sighs, "I'm just not used to people touching my ears I guess..." He takes my hands and puts them on his ears. I smile widely, "Just don't pull them, okay " he says and leans back on my bed. I'm so amazed that I just rub them, "they're so soft... I could pet them forever." Keith smiles and leans into my hands, as he starts to purr. My face warms up 'I never thought the hot head of Voltron would be like putty in my hands'. I move onto my bed from my chair and Keith looks up, his ears perking up also. "I should um go."

     "You can stay if you want, I don't mind." I cup his cheeks,as they start to turn red. "r-really, I don't want to invade your room." i giggle at his comment and pull him into a hug as I pet his ear from behind. "Consider it a sleepover."

Sorry this is short, i'll do a part 2 most likely. I just wanted to get something out for you guys

Shameless self promo, go read Not a paladin if you get the chance. Its an Keith x oc but I'm writing it so you can interpret yourself as Katrina very easiliy in my opinion. I love you all and request if you'd like <3