Hogwarts express

A few days have passed and it was time for Dove to get on the Hogwarts express.

Her father had returned and got her a Owl as a pet so she can write to them.

"Bye hun!" Jane said as she kissed her daughter on the head.

"Bye Dove!" Thor said, His voice boomed all around the room. He hugged her and said "We will see you at Christmas."

"Alright!" She said as she hugged her parents goodbye.

"Alright lets go Dove!" Loki yelled from the car.

Dove hopped in and they drove to kings cross station.

"Look Dove. A few things. Go by Dove Foster Not Odinson. Don't let anyone know your related to me or Thor got it?" Loki said in a stern voice

"Why?" Dove asked

"Got it?" Loki said with a extremely stern voice

"Yes. Who will I say are my parents?" Dove asked

"Say your a orphan or something." Loki said "Also don't let anyone find out you can do Asgardian magic or can control storms."

"Got it." Dove said

"I can't walk you to the train." "Just run between platforms nine and ten."

"Alright." Dove said with a sad smile. "Bye uncle Loki!"

"Bye Dove!" Loki said with a smile

Dove gathered her things in a cart and went to platform nine. "Run between nine and ten? But theres just a wall there."

Dove saw the black haired boy from they leaky cauldron and she thought she may as well ask him for help.

"Hello?" Dove asked

"Hello? Do you know how to get to platform Nine and three quarters?" The boy asked

"I was gonna ask you." Dove responded

"Im Harry Potter. You are?" The boy said

"Im Dove O- Foster. Dove Foster." Dove replied

"Nice to meet you." The boy said

"Back at you." Dove said

"Wait follow me!" Harry said

"Uhh okay." Dove said

Harry ran so fast so Dove was a bit behind. When she caught up he was with a family of gingers telling him the way to go.

"Hello? How do you get to the train?" Dove asked the woman.

"You run right into that wall there." The woman responded.

"Is this a joke? I will crash! Im used to pranks my uncle is Lo- A really big prankster.." She ended with a nervous laugh.

"We are pranksters to." Twins in the back said with a smirk

Dove smiled and said "So its not a prank?"

"No dear!" The woman said. "George run through to show her."

One of the twins ran to the wall and to Doves surprise he went through the wall.

"Alright..I will go." Dove said as she ran for the wall.

She passed through and saw the train. She was amazed. She got on the train and got into a empty compartment. She started to read one of the books Loki gave her.

"Hey Dove is it okay if I sit in here?" a voice said she looked up and saw Harry.

"Sure!" Dove said and continued reading.