Beauxbatons

Why does this almost have 3K reads are you guys ok in the head?? This story sucks like honestly I didn't plan it out at all I just posted it for fun are y'all ok?

"Where's Dove?"

All eyes turned to the pale boy, and the pale boy staring back.

"Oh my Merlin! What happened to her!"

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Ron asked.

Tony and Thor looked mad at that, this was the boy who had a bad influence on Dove? They have seen him before, but know they know what he's done.

"What have you done to Dove? I've been told you put a bad influence on my daughter!" Thor boomed.

Ron's eyes widened.

"I-I didn't mean to do a-anything to D-Dove!"

Natasha grabbed one of her guns and pointed it at the poor boy. She wasn't going to shoot him, but liked seeing him scared.

He just looked confused.

"What's t-that?" He asked.

"You don't know what a gun is?"

Draco shook his head before straightening his posture. Malfoy's shouldn't show fear like he was.

"What gives you the audacity to point that horrid thing at me?" He said.

Natasha's eyes widened, "weren't you just stuttering?"

"Malfoy's don't stutter."

"You sure were."

"Malfoy's don't fear you petty little Muggles."

"Muggle?"

"Non-magical person," Ron said simply.

Draco scoffed, straightening his robe, "Are you already buddy-buddy with these ones too, you filthy blood traitor?"

"Don't call me that."

"I can call you whatever I so please."

The Avengers backed up a little, as the two neared each other.

"You can call me what I instruct you to, Malfoy."

"Don't say my name, you don't deserve it on your tongue."

The two were mere inches apart, Draco grasping his wand aside him.

"You don't deserve to be as spoiled as you are, Malfoy."

"You're just jealous because of how poor you are, Weasley."

I'm a flash the wands we're out, pointing at each other.

Dove's eyes peered open, locking on the two figures in front of her.

Draco's voice spoke first, "Petrif-"

"Stupify!" Dove yelled.

Draco dropped on the ground, and Ron looked at Dove.

"Thanks."

"No problem, Weaselbee- wait, why are we here? Where's Harry and Hermione?" She turned around, "Why are you all here?"

Ron spoke, "Harry and Hermione are still stopping Snape from getting the stone, we are out here because I had to find Dumbledore to help you, and I don't know why they're here."

"We are here because Clint called," Natasha said.

Dove gasped, "Oh Merlin, I have to get Draco to the hospital wing. Wingardium Leviosa!" Draco's frail body lifted, before Dove lead him to the hospital wing.