4K - Advanced Potions

Why does this book has 4K reads honestly do y'all have nothing better to do but read this trash?! But thank you guys honestly this means the world to me. So here is a longer chapter than normal for my thanks.

As Dove left the common room, she swiped a book of hers from one of the desks she used for studying.

She saw the papers hanging from it and knew she had something she needed in there

Dove sighed as she left the room, seeing all I've the avengers sitting against the wall.

"It's cold down here," Clint whined.

Dove huffed and ran off, them quickly getting up and following her.

Dove ran the the great hall, where several students were just talking with friends.

She sat at the slytherin table and cracked open the large book.

Advanced Potions.

She stole it from the potions classroom. She just was curious and wanted a look. Now, she remembered something that could help her.

She flipped the pages until she reached just what she was looking for.

Veritisirum. 

If she could brew this and get Lucius Malfoy to drink it, she can ask him things about Draco. She could use a recording device to record what he says and give it to the court. He wouldn't be able to get out of that one.

"Umm, what are you doing?" Tony asked.

"I'm busy," she said, scribbling down the ingredients on a different sheet of paper.

"Doing...?"

She huffed and slammed the book shut.

"Nothing right now if you won't shut up."

"DOVE!" Thor and Steve yelled at the same time.

"This is important. Be silent."

Everyone was.

She wrote down notes, she wrote down everything she could find.

There was just a slight problem.

She had no idea how to do this. It was impossible. But she was going to try. She would have to go to Jonas Spickle, a 5th year to get everything she needed. She may as well buy extras in case of a mess up.

She sighed and counted the gold in her pocket. She knew Jonas over-charged like a mad man.

But if this would make Draco happy, and get Lucius in prison, that would be enough.

She remembered the vault from gringotts, Loki's, and how he was kind enough to give her a very large sum of his money since he rarely used the vault.

She counted her money while the Avengers watched her.

"What are you doing? I really want to know," Natasha asked her.

"I'm looking something up."

Loki peeked over time the book and looked at what she was looking at.

"Dove, what are you looking at that for?"

"Shh," Dove hissed.

Loki peered at Thor, who was at a loss at what to do.

"Dove, I want you to tell me what you are looking at that for," He asked again.

Dove just looked at him and said nothing.