Dance Teacher ep. 4

Y/n's pov

Jhope slowly nodded and said,

Jhope: "maybe when we're done with our photo shoot you can come over to the practice room and show us?"

I smiled and nodded. He nodded one last time before another staff called him and Jungkook to shoot their parts. I was only alone with Jimin now. I remember Jungkook saying like he called me pretty? I think he was kidding but like, I was blushing really hard. I may be blushing right now.. Ugh, snap out of it y/n! Enough being boy crazy. Remember last time you went boy crazy? Things did NOT go so well...

Jimin: "y/n? Hello?"

I blinked a couple of times before returning back into reality. I saw a worried Jimin. When I looked him in the eye he smiled at me.

Y/n: "sorry, I was dozing off.. n- not that you're boring or anything! B- but I mean... um.... I was just thinking of something else..."

I looked down in embarrassment. I didn't even dare to look at Jimin in the eye. But instead he grabbed my chin to raise my head to look him in the eye. I gulped by the way he was staring at me. He bit his lip and swept his hair back, he chuckled for a moment when he said,

Jimin: "you're cute when you're flustered."

My eyes widened.

Y/n: "did he just say I'm cute?!"

I gasped then covered my mouth with both of my smoll hands. I whispered quietly to myself..

Y/n: "did I just say that out loud..."

Jimin laughed then grabbed my hands.

Jimin: "yeah, you said that pretty loud. But, I get it. You are cute when you're flustered like that."

Y/n: "oh.. um, t- thanks."

After a few minutes, a staff finally called Jimin to pack up his things and that it was time to go back to bighit. He said okay and just winked at me then left me there.

Kimmie: "y/n!!! Time to go! Let's go sis!"

Y/n: "o- oh coming!!"

I grabbed my jacket then ran back outside and into the car. I sighed once I got in and smiled to myself as I kept thinking about how Jimin called me cute. Even though Jhope's my bias, he doesn't seem to like me.. I know he's usually like a sunshine and such a happy person, he doesn't seem to like me as much like the rest of the members. Like at all.. my smile faded as we already arrived back at bighit. I got out of the car and walked into the building. I walked inside the practice room and saw no one.

Y/n: "well that's odd... usually some of them should be practicing at this time of day.."

I shrugged my shoulders and put down my bag on top of one of the chairs. I grabbed my phone and my Bluetooth speaker and placed it on the ground. I was looking through my music playlist and played 'Rainism'.

Jhope's pov

I dried up my hair after I took a shower. I heard music coming from the practice room all of a sudden.

Jimin: "hyung, you took a shower?"

I hummed a 'yes' as I took out a white shirt and put it on with some black pants.

Jimin: "you seemed more upset now that y/n arrived."

I gave him a glare as I sighed.

Jhope: "I'm fine trust me. Let's go see who's playing music in the practice room now hm?"

Jimin: "I guess... also, you know I like her right?"

Jhope: "what? Oh um, yeah I know. You make it really obvious to her. But remember, I'm her bias."

Jimin looked at me confused, raising one eyebrow at me.

Jimin: "what does that have to do with me liking her though?"

I coughed and looked away. I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Jhope: "never mind. Let's go."

Jimin shrugged and we both walked to the practice room. Jimin tapped on my shoulder and whispered,

Jimin: "it's Rainism."

I nodded and opened the door slowly. I saw y/n there, dancing the exact same choreography of 'Rainism'. So was this the new choreography that she learned recently? It's easy.

Jungkook: "yay!"

I looked to the corner where Jungkook ah was sitting on the chair, clapping for y/n. He had a huge smile on his face when y/n finished the song. She grabbed her phone and paused the music.

Y/n: "I mean, do you want to see anything else?"

I saw Jimin smirking right besides me. He pushed me just slightly and walked into the room, exposing us peeking in.

Jimin: "that was hot."

Y/n's pov

PARK JIMIN JUST CALLED MY DANCE HOT, WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I was just standing there, with my eyes widened as Jimin winked at me then smiled afterwards.

Jungkook: "wow hyung, what a flirt."

Y/n: "I- I think it's cute."

I don't know if I'm blushing or not but my cheeks feel red.

Jimin: "aw, she's blushing."

Jhope: "anyways, Jungkook ah, what else did you see her dance besides Rainism?"

Jungkook: "only Rainism."

I smiled towards Jhope but then Jimin came in front of me and took my hand and led me to the floor.

Jimin: "y/n, show us another dance hm? Maybe something more sexy than Rainism.. Like, Serendipity!"

He jumped in excitement. Wow, I guess he really is excited for practices I'm guessing.

Taehyung: "why would she want to do Serendipity hyung? Why not Singularity? All ARMY's go crazy for that song."

I turned to the door where Taehyung was leaning on the wall just staring at us.

Jungkook: "how long have you stayed there hyung?"

Taehyung: "not for long. Only a few minutes."

Jungkook gave a JUNGSHOOK look on his face. It's even more cuter to see his Jungshook face in person..

Yoongi: "you guys have all gotten the wrong idea on sexy dances. Let y/n do Blood Sweat & Tears. Have you not seen yourselves dance that song?"

I flinched a little when I heard Young's voice from behind me. How and when did he get here? I swear this man is so sneaky and quiet when it comes to sneaking up on people...

Jhope: "yah, leave the girl alone. She gets to dance whatever she wants to. But, only if I'm fine with it because I am the best dancer in the group."

Jin: "this hyung agrees."

Jimin: "what do you want to do y/n?"

Everyone shifted their eyes to me. I saw Namjoon coming into the room as well, also staring at me. Jin walked over to Namjoon and told him what's happening. After that, he nodded and continued to stare at me. What do I do?? It's like their all fighting over me? And, just for a song for me to dance?! What kind of argument is that?! I don't even know what to choose! Their song choices are what I want to dance all together because I love those songs.. but, I don't want to hurt their feelings by choosing only ONE song.. What do I do?!

END OF EP. 4