Dance Teacher ep. 11

Hoseok's pov

Jimin and y/n were taking way too long just for a "talk." I sighed and stood up.

Jungkook: "where are you going hyung?"

Yoongi: "probably to go steal y/n from Jimin. Ooooooooooh.."

I glared at hyung and he rolled his eyes.

Yoongi: "whatever."

But, he was kind of right. I did like y/n.. just a little. I don't know her that well but still. She makes me feel all tingly and shy. That's why I barely show any emotion towards her.

Namjoon: "leave him alone before he strangles your ass."

Taehyung: "oh my Gucci gosh. Shut up."

(don't mind the caption lmfao)

I got to Jimin-ah's dorm. I could hear their fainted voices on the other side of the door. I leaned my head on the door to hear more clearly of what they were saying. It wasn't as clear but it was good enough.

Jimin: "so... will you be my girlfriend?"

No way. No way that Jimin had the damn confidence of actually asking her out. He isn't the type of person to actually ask a girl out in private or in public. He's still a smol mochi. If y/n says yes... she'll be Jimin's first ever girlfriend. I mean, I'm totally not being jealous or anything.... it's just, y/n kind of feels like a little sister to me.. she doesn't know that but, I have that kind of vibe in me.

Y/n: "well Jimin.. if I'm being honest.. I-"

She sighed. I wonder what she's thinking right now. She must be feeling a lot a stress.. I mean, I get it. Focusing on the thing she loves which is dancing.. and also making a decision with Jimin. I don't want to interfere with their conversation because that's not the type of person I am. Everyone sees me as their happy sunshine, and I agree. I'm always happy.

Y/n: "I kind of have my eye on someone else... I- I'm really sorry. Look though, you're such a great guy. I know you'll find that special someone."

Jimin: "it's no problem y/n.. at least I tried. If I didn't try, then I probably would've regretted it. Thank you y/n.."

Y/n: "you're welcome Jimin."

I sighed in relief. I don't know why in the first place but, I was happy? I sat down on the ground leaning my body against the door frame. I closed my eyes and thought for a moment. What would've happened if y/n said yes? Would they last long? Would they break up? I have so many questions to ask.. I guess they'll be un-answered. I'll just have to not even worry about it then. The door swung open and I landed lying down on the floor. Both of them looked at me surprised.

Jhope: "hah.. sorry, I was going to talk to y/n but never mind then."

Y/n smiled so innocently. Gosh, she's so cute though. What am I thinking? I can't just go behind Jimin-ah's back saying all this stuff about y/n! That's not right. I tell the group EVERYTHING. There are no secrets about us because we always share them with each other. It's our thing. We feel like family.

Y/n: "oh okay."

They both walked back to the practice room I believe. I walked with them because what else would I do just standing in the hallway?

Jin: "hey you two lovebirds! Hobi, hi."

I nodded at him.

Y/n: "uh, actually Jin?"

Jin: "hm?"

Jungkook: "shush y/n. Let us tease you and Jiminie hyung being a couple!!"

Jungkook was jumping up and down like a little child excited to eat his lollipop.

(i love this pic omG okay bai)

Jimin: "Kookie shh. What y/n was going to say was that she said no and I respect her decision. She says she has someone she has her eyes on. I support her with it."

Jimin put on hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eye before facing us again.

Taehyung: "so.. you guys AREN'T dating?"

Y/n and Jimin shook their heads in sync. The rest of the members look disappointed and upset. Yoongi hyung still had the same facial expression as always.

Jin: "that's sad."

I hit hyung hard on the shoulder.

Jin: "HEY! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG!"

Jungkook: "oh my gosh hyung.. never mind."

I rolled my eyes while laughing.

Y/n: "well, me and Jimin are still friends. It's not like because I rejected him that we'll like ignore each other and shit. We're mature."

I was surprised by how she looked. Her eyes were so dead like. Like a murderer.

Yoongi: "well, anyways I'm going to my studio."

He stood up grabbing his black hoodie and walking out the door without saying bye. Well, that's Min Yoongi for you. Whenever he goes to his studio, he only focuses on the things he does over there. Not anything. Mostly it's all music.

Y/n's pov

Y/n: "I'm going to excuse myself as well.."

I smiled then grabbed my phone and jacket and walked out. I was looking for Yoongi. I didn't see him anywhere so I just walked down the hallway. I was walking for about two minutes now and I saw a room named, 'Genius Lab' with a picture. I scoffed.

Y/n: "here it is."

I knocked on the door because I knew his studio was the only room with an actual lock and a doorbell.

Yoongi: "coming."

I heard his light footsteps coming towards the door as he unlocked the door for me.

Yoongi: "oh, y/n. What're you doing here?"

Y/n: "no reason. I just wanted to hang out with someone other than the boys."

He nodded slowly. He sat down on his chair as I sat down on his couch. He was on his computer doing something. I heard him curse under his breath.

Yoongi: "damn it, I messed up."

I looked up from my phone and walked over to Yoongi. I saw what he was working on. Oh wow.. it's beautiful.

END OF EP. 11