Dance Teacher ep. 6

Y/n's pov

I- I can't even process how I'm feeling right now..

Y/n: "um..."

Jhope: "what's going on here? Stop yelling guys.."

Jungkook: "we were asking Jimin and y/n if they were secretly dating."

Jungkook leaned in and said, 'shhhh' and Jhope rolled his eyes.

Jhope: "and then?"

Jin: "well? Guys?"

Jhope, Jungkook, and Jin stared at me and Jimin and I looked at Jimin once again. He wasn't even looking at me. He was looking at them. He confidently said,

Jimin: "well, we'll have to see won't we? I mean,"

He whispered to Jungkook,

Jimin: "not yet."

Then he winked at me. My mouth opened as if I wanted to say something but, no words came out of my mouth.

Jin: "oh, not YET?"

He smirked.

Y/n: "w- wha... sh- shut up!"

I looked away trying not to make the situation more awkward. I'm thinking it didn't work because I heard Jin and Jungkook laughing at me.

Jungkook: "aww! Jimin hyung! Look! She's blushing!!"

He was shaking Jimin really vigorously.

Jin: "isn't she cute when she blushes?"

Looks like Jin joined in on teasing Jimin too now...

Jimin: "hm, yeah. She is cute when she blushes."

He smiled then licked his lips.

Namjoon: "yah, yah, yah, stop teasing her."

Taehyung: "Jimin hyung, did you do it?"

Jimin walked over to Taehyung and walked him away from the conversation and they were talking about something, I don't know.

Jungkook's pov

I ship Jiminie hyung and y/n. When they're always around each other, they smile a lot. It's so obvious they love each other.

Yoongi: "yah Jungkook, what're you thinking about huh?"

Jungkook: "just about Jimin and y/n."

Yoongi: "hey, watch your language."

Jungkook: "I meant hyung."

Yoongi hyung nodded and walked away. I sighed in frustration. I really want Jimin hyung and y/n to date to be honest! They would really match!

Jungkook: "Jiminie hyung!"

Jimin: "what?"

Jungkook: "when are you going to ask y/n out?? We're all so anxious and tired of waiting. It's so obvious she likes you."

Jimin: "I guess."

Jungkook: "what do you mean you guess??"

He shrugged.

Jimin: "I'll ask her soon."

Y/n: "ask me what soon?"

Y/n's pov

I walked over to Jimin and Jungkook because Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon were just talking about something else.

Jungkook: "nothing!"

Jimin: "shut up Jungkook. I was going to ask you if you were free tomorrow."

Does Jimin want to hang out with me tomorrow?! I swear I'm going to die. I smiled to myself as I got a plan. It's not mean or anything it's just something that I want to know..

Y/n: "if I hang out with you tomorrow, just you and me.. then, could you ask Hobi oppa to meet up with me?"

Jimin looked at me confused.

Jimin: "couldn't you tell him yourself? I mean not trying to be rude."

Y/n: "I mean I could it's just that he seems mad at me for some reason?"

Jimin: "oh, sure!"

He nodded and I sighed. I saw him taking to Hobi and the more I think 'Hobi' just sounds kind of weird to me.. Hoseok. There we go. It didn't take long. Him and Hoseok walked over to me and said,

Jhope: "you could've asked me. I would've said yes. When?"

Y/n: "oh um, Saturday?"

He nodded.

Jimin: "I gave her all our numbers already hyung so, you don't have to give it to her."

He was smiling big. He was so full of himself. Cute in person.

Jhope: "you never even asked us."

Jungkook: " we said it was fine hyung. Why're you mad?"

Jhope: "I'm not mad."

His tone sounded angry to be honest. I stayed quiet, not wanting to make this situation any more worse.

Namjoon: "hey, break it off guys. You're scaring y/n."

Taehyung: "are you okay?"

I nodded.

Jimin: "sorry princess."

Princess? Is he calling ME princess? I must be dreaming. I really need to get more sleep.

Jin: "princess?! My child has grown so fast.. I'm so proud of you my son. Give eomma a hug."

Jimin: "what, no stop it hyung."

Yoongi: "leave him alone. Stop teasing him."

Jimin sighed.

Jimin: "thank you hyung."

Yoongi: "yeah, tease him AFTER he asks out y/n and she says yes."

Everyone else laughed except for me and Jimin. 'Asks out y/n'... IS Jimin going to ask me out?! I swear if he does.. I'm going to freak out. I don't even know how I feel towards Jimin. He is cute. And, I like all the members. It's just that with private dance lessons, me living in California, my job, it's too much. I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship and that kind of stuff couples do..

Jimin's pov

I pulled Yoongi hyung over to the side while the boys were talking to y/n and shit.

Yoongi: "what?"

Jimin: "I'm not going to ask her out."

Yoongi: "yeah right, I know you better than this."

Jimin: "I know. I'm not going to ask her out YET."

Yoongi: "oh YET. I see you."

His eyebrows went up and he started to laugh out loud causing the other members to stare at us. I shook my head.

Jhope: "should we run a quick routine y/n? Or have you not learned a new choreography."

I scoffed. His right eyebrow raised when I scoffed at him."

Y/n: "please, I know all of your guys' dance choreographies. I don't have any problem doing ALL of your guys' songs."

Taehyung: "someone's overconfident."

Jin: "like Jimin-ah."

Y/n: "I challenge Jiminie to a dance off."

END OF EP. 6