Dance Teacher ep. 15

Hoseok's pov

I was done with my thing so I stopped by a fast food restaurant and grabbed some food.

Jhope: "I should grab some food for y/n and Jiminie..."

I got the food and headed back to bighit. I saw the door to me and Jimin's room close. I guess him and y/n are in there then.

Jhope: "hey guys. I bought some food for-"

Y/n's pov

Jimin was so close to my face. He was on the side of the bed as my back was literally glued to his bed board. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. Until the door opened.. it was HOSEOK. FUCKING SHIT. Jimin quickly looked at him and moved away from me clearing his throat awkwardly. I sat myself up and fixed my hair.

Jhope: "what's going on here?"

He said, putting down the food on Jimin's desk.

Y/n: "it's not what it looks-"

Jimin: "I was talking to y/n about something important."

Why is he lying? He was about to KISS me. It was so close.. I was hesitant about kissing him. I don't like Jimin that way but he is really cute and has such an amazing personality.. everything about BTS is fucking perfect.

Jhope: "okay then."

He stood up and walked out of the room. Thank god. It was so awkward. It would've been more awkward if we were to actually explain what was going to happen. I sighed in defeat. I actually wanted to speak to Hoseok in private.

Y/n: "damn it, I wanted to talk to him in private.."

I frowned. Jimin put his hand on my shoulder and said,

Jimin: "it's fine. You can talk to him tomorrow. In the meantime, we can eat."

He gave me a soft smile. I don't get this cute but sexy man.. for a second he can be so cute and fluffy, and the next second his dark eyes are full of lust...

It's a weak spot of mine whenever he runs his hands in his hair

It's a weak spot of mine whenever he runs his hands in his hair. Jimin handed me my food and I took it from him, my hand brushing against his knuckles. I immediately ripped open the package and started eating. Jimin just put a single fry in his mouth while he was staring at me. I had a mouthful of food, Jimin just chuckled at me.

Yoongi's pov

Yoongi: "yah, what's wrong with you? You're mad? That's a surprise."

Jhope: "I'm not mad."

I rolled my eyes.

Yoongi: "yeah, sure. What's it about this time?"

Hoseok sat down on the chair as I sat down on my bed. His hands were on his head, he seemed stressed.

Jhope: "it's Jimin and y/n."

My jaw opened as I was confused and surprised.

Yoongi: "y/n?? You're mad at y/n?"