Dance Teacher ep. 7

Y/n's pov

Everyone except Jimin gasped. They can be so overdramatic sometimes I swear.. Jimin didn't seem that shocked though. He had the same facial expression since the beginning. Just a serious mochi. But a cute mochi.

His dark brown eyes are piercing right through me

His dark brown eyes are piercing right through me. His hair swooped that way to the left side.. His beautiful face... His pink plump lips.. WHAT AM I SAYING?! OR NO, WHAT AM I DOING?! OH MY GOD, FOCUS GOSH! He's such a perfect man though.

Jimin: "hm, sure. Why not? I'll go easy on you."

I pouted.

Jhope: "don't go easy on her."

Namjoon: "someone's eager to let Jimin-ah win."

Jhope: "I meant if Jimin goes hard on her, she'll be able to learn that way."

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I got a little bit offended. The way Hoseok said it sounded a little um, weird. "Goes HARD" that's what kept playing in my head.. I can't even imagine. I don't WANT to imagine.

Jimin: "I'll go first then."

Y/n: "err uhh, I wanna challenge Jungkook, and Hobi oppa too."

Everyone looked surprised. How many times can they be so Jungshook?

Yoongi: "the dance kings? Ahem, I suddenly have something to do

Yoongi: "the dance kings? Ahem, I suddenly have something to do."

Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's arm before he could walk out the door.

Taehyung: "hyung, stay."

Yoongi: "damn you Taehyung."

Jhope: 'we'll go first then y/n."

Jin: "this ought to be good."

I was stretching my legs and arms to be prepared to what I got myself into. WHAT WAS I EVEN THINKING?! ME, CHALLENGING SOUTH KOREA'S DANCE KINGS! I'M SO SCREWED! I took a deep breath, I was still freaking out in my head though.

Jhope: "let the dance kings show you y/n."

I widened my eyes. I thought this was a dance battle??

Y/n: "s- show me what?"

Jhope: "show you some dance moves of course. You alright? Need some water?"

I shook my head in relief. Why am I thinking so dirty?! Get your head in the damn game y/n!

Jhope: "maknae first."

Jungkook confidently walked to the center of the room and started to cue Jimin to play the music. I was still stretching but I was on the floor doing splits and just doing my normal stretching routine.

Jin: "stop showing off y/n."

Yoongi: "we get it Ms. Flexible."

Y/n: "w- what?? I'm not showing off.."

They laughed. Oh, so they were joking, never mind then. The music began to play and Jungkook already started to dance.

His facial expression changed so quickly. When I challenged him and Hoseok, he was all smiling like a bunny. Now, he's being a serious bunny.. I got a little nervous because he's a professional dancer. Me? I'm just a learner still. I mean, sure I know kpop dances, but I don't really do freestyle. I used to do it when I was still a kid. Not anymore. When he ended the song, his cute bunny smile faced me when he saw me smiling big and cheering for him.

Jungkook: "I went easy on you. Don't worry. I'm not mean."

He ruffled my hair. I pouted at him but then smiled and shook my head.

Jimin: "I'll go next."

Jimin still had his serious face on. I guess this is what he's like when he dances I guess.. or if it's a competition. He walked to the center of the room and waited for Jungkook to play the music. The music played and I observed as much as I could before I go up last.

I remember this dance. It's from Wings right? Highlight Reel. I know my shit bro. His facial expression was soft but serious. His moves were so light and loose. It wasn't stiff. He was so smooth with his footsteps. I smiled so big once the song ended. Now, the professional dance king.. Mr. Jung Hoseok. I'm getting more nervous. I know it's just one song. But, I would like to see more dances from them in person. I want to learn more dances. I got some of the moves in my head because I'm a quick learner for dancing and I have a good memory. The music started to play and I observed how smooth he danced, what kind of facial expression that matches the song, the speed, and motions.

(quick note: i searched up a ton of hobi's freestyle ones and I couldn't load them in for some reason?? idk why, ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY SKSKKJSSK)

I'm surprised Hoseok never did a freestyle dance.

Jhope: "I didn't want to do a freestyle dance because otherwise I would've made it easy."

There's my answer.. now I know why he chose this song.. it's a hard choreography but I got it down.. he does it so perfectly. Who am I kidding, they all did their dances perfectly. Now, it's my turn.. I nervously walked up to the center.

Jungkook: "yeah y/n!"

Jin: "make us proud!"

Jimin just smiled at me. I gave a smile back and waited for the music to play. Jungkook gave me a shook face. I think he's shook because of the song that I chose.. um, well here I go... Jungkook mouthed to me, 'Are you sure?!' I nodded. He nodded and played the music. I took a deep breath and let myself calm down. Don't mess this up y/n.

(quick note again: i couldn't edit out parts of the video and i'm sorry :( but if you don't want to watch the full video, just end the video at 1:21. because i meant to edit the video until 1:21.. ENJOY THE STORY AGAIN SJSJK SORRY <3)

I wasn't that out of breath after I danced.

Jin: "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY INNOCENT Y/N?!"

Jin came running to me. He was shaking the hell out of me.

Y/n: "oppa! I'm fine!"

Yoongi: "that.. was not- oh shit, I think I have a boner.."

Jungkook: "that was hella sexy. Also, Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi: "uh, yes?"

Jungkook: "what's a boner?"

END OF EP. 7