Dance Teacher ep. 12

Y/n's pov

He was making a remix of something on Audacity.

Y/n: "what happened?"

Yoongi: "I made a mistake by cutting out the wrong damn part of the song.."

He slammed his fist down on the table and leaned backwards covering his face with his hands. I pouted.

Y/n: "don't be so overdramatic Yoongles. Let me see.."

I pushed his chair aside so I could take a look at the remix he's making.

Yoongi: "hey, what are you-!"

I did something I never knew I could do. I played the remix and when I turned around to look at Yoongi, his jaw dropped, his eyes were wide, and he was blinking so much.

Y/n: "what??"

Yoongi: "I never knew you could remix a song.. I'm actually surprised."

Y/n: "I never knew I could to be honest. I guess I just have a lot of likes in music that I learned how by myself?"

He smiled.

Yoongi: "perhaps you could try make my remix sound better then."

I waved my hands in disagreement.

Y/n: "no, no, no! It's your song!!"

I pushed him back to his desk and he smiled while shaking his head. He looked so cute focusing on his music stuff. I took out my phone and placed it on his counter and recorded him. It's just my fetish to record shit on my phone.

I smiled to myself when Yoongi started to glance at my phone more than about five times

Yoongi: "why're you smiling so much?"

He chuckled.

Y/n: "because you're looking at my phone while it's recording."

I giggled. He sighed then stretched his arms bending backwards in his chair.

Yoongi: "I'll finish this tomorrow. Do you want to help me tomorrow? I might need your help."

He smirked. I rolled my eyes while smiling just a little.

Y/n: "I promised Jimin I would've hung out with him tomorrow."

Yoongi: "it's a Saturday tomorrow y/n, all he does on Saturdays are either playing games with Jungkook-ah, practicing on his own, or bugging my ass off trying to irritate me thinking it's funny."

I opened my mouth to say something but the door opened wide revealing Jimin poking his head through the doorway with a cute puppy.