Dance Teacher ep. 13

Jimin's pov

I parked at the hotel once I got there. Y/n picked such a good hotel..

Jimin: "uh, yes hello I'm Park Jimin and I'm looking for a girl named y/n? May I ask what room she's in?"

Lady: "y/n? She's in room 1995."

The lady smiled at me and I nodded. I walked to the elevator and heard some girls screaming. I looked behind me and my eyes widened. There were a whole lot of damn fangirls screaming, "OH MY GOSH! PARK JIMIN IS IN THE HOTEL!!" They were all running after me and taking out their phones taking a video or a picture of me. I put my hoodie on my head and ran to the elevator closing the door quickly as I can. I let out a sigh in relief when none of them got into the elevator. I mean, I love the fans.. it's just that when they run towards me, I have to escape or else they might steal my clothes, my accessories, or maybe attack me. I don't even have security with me. I to up to the nineteenth floor and was looking for room '1995'. I saw 1994 and 1996. There it is. I saw it. Her room. I smiled to myself. I knocked on her door.

Y/n's pov

I heard someone knocking on my door. I look like such a damn mess right now. My computer is on my bed, snacks on the table, pills on the counter.. my clothes oh my god... I'm in my fucking undergarments. Oh my god. I quickly ran to my closet to get a random oversized hoodie because I liked being comfy along being in my undergarments.

Y/n: "coming!"

I opened the door and saw Jimin standing outside my door. He was smiling at me.

Y/n: "oh! Jimin! I wasn't expecting you to be here to be honest.."

I saw him holding my jacket in his arms. I gasped.

Y/n: "my jacket!"

Jimin: "yeah, I came here to return your jacket."

I smiled at him then took my jacket from his arms. I threw my jacket onto my bed and hugged him tightly.

Y/n: "thank you so much Jimin. This is my favorite jacket because it costs a lot so yeah.."

He shook his head.

Jimin: "no worries y/n."

Jimin's pov

Y/n: "oh! I am so rude.. do you want to come in? My room is a legit mess right now I'm sorry."

Jimin: "oh no, it's fine really. I'm heading out now since it's pretty late for me. I just hope I can make it past all the fans in the lobby.. and outside..."

I sighed. I ran my hand in my hair as she stared at me.

Y/n: "oh.. I feel so bad now."

She frowned disappointed and I shook my head.

Jimin: "it's fine really. I should be used to it.."

Y/n: "hm.. however, I do have an idea. It might work.. but I think you'll feel uncomfortable about it... and I think it's going to cause a lot of drama."

Jimin: "I'm listening."

She told me her plan to get me out of the hotel without any fans attacking me. I trust her on her plan. It sounds like a mastermind plan. I nodded my head in agreement and she smiled. She let me inside her room.

Jimin: "quick question, are you wearing shorts under your hoodie?"

I looked down and she quickly crossed her legs.

Y/n: "n- no... I'm going to get shorts."

She walked to her luggage in embarrassment. It was cute. She grabbed her shorts and some tall black boots.

(i was going to crop it but, i realized i didn't know how hehe)

She grabbed a mask and fixed her hair.

Jimin: "I hope this works.."

Y/n: "trust me. It will."

I nodded and she put on her mask. I put on my hoodie and we walked to the elevator. I could tell she was nervous. Although, I didn't know why. I'm supposed to be the one that's nervous. I mean, the fans are looking for ME. I just hope they don't do anything about y/n.. saying about how I'm with a mystery girl and stuff.. we got to the lobby and I took her hand in mine as I wasn't looking at the fans' faces. I could hear all of them gasp and talking about y/n.

Fangirl: "WHO IS THAT GIRL AND WHY IS SHE HOLDING HANDS WITH JIMIN OPPA?!"

Fangirl #2: "JIMIN OPPA!!! WHO IS SHE?!"

Fangirl #3: "I'M DEFINETLEY POSTING THIS!"

I whispered in y/n's ear to make it seem more obvious to the fans.

Jimin: "we're almost out of the hotel. Don't mind them taking videos or pictures.. I'll handle it."

She nodded.

Fangirl #2: "JIMIN OPPA! ARE YOU GUYS DATING?! THIS SEEMS FAKE!"

Fangirl: "YEAH, SHOW PROOF!"

Damn it. I'm fucked up. Now they want proof. I heard y/n gasp a little but she didn't show any emotion at all. I gulped and did what they asked for. I stopped outside the hotel door and hugged y/n tightly with my arms around her waist. She responded and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could feel her breath on my neck. I shivered. We broke the hug and continued walking to Jin hyung's car.

Fangirl #3: "THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS PROOF STILL OPPA!"

I noticed a ton of photographers and paparazzi surrounding us now. I pulled out my sunglasses and put them on.

Fangirl: "IF YOU TWO HUGGED, THAT COUL ALSO MEAN AS FRIENDS!"

Fangirl #2: "KISS INSTEAD!"

I really didn't want to. I opened the door for y/n and she got in. I closed my door and locked it. We both buckled our seatbelt and I drove off. I could still hear the fans screaming. Y/n took of her mask and sighed.

Y/n: "that was honestly... really.."

She took breaths in between her words.. she must've felt so much pressure. I mean, I feel really bad for putting her in this kind of position as me.

Jimin: "I'm sorry y/n. Um, I'll drop you off here and you can walk right?"

She nodded.

Y/n: "I just hope they don't notice my outfit.."

She said that while getting out of the car.

Y/n: "see you tomorrow."

She smiled at me and I smiled back. She started walking back to the hotel walking casually, not trying to cause any attention to her. I drove off after she was in the hotel and I couldn't see her anymore. I smiled to myself.

Jimin: "ah y/n... why do you do this to me?"

END OF EP. 13