-2-

taeil still grabbing onto jeno's ear came face to face with a tiny framed boy

taeil still grabbing onto jeno's ear came face to face with a tiny framed boy . He looked handsome and reminded taeil of a bunny , he couldn't help but feel he was cute. The bunny boy was grabbing a younger boy's ears too .

"AAAH, let go hyung , please ", The boy in the bunny boy's hold shouted . He slowly let go . taeil slowly let jeno off too.

"hello , You must be our new room mates to share the rent", taeil introduced ,more like asking a question.

"hi , we just reached here" , doyoung was at a loss for words.

" please get all your luggage inside and we will introduce you to everyone and your rooms , please come in, oh , Would you like some help with your bags?", taeil asked.

"no , thanks for asking ", turning to the back.

"well guys unload your own bags and bring it inside",doyoung thinking to himself ,"I feel like I have seen him somewhere "

"GUYS GUYS , THEY ARE HERE , I COUNTED , THERE ARE FREAKING NINE OF THEM , DO YOU HEAR ME? NINE ", taeil shouts as soon as he enters the house .

taeyong asks, "Okay is everyone here , is everything ready ? ".

knock knock

kun opens the door and smiles at them . "Please come in".

One by one , nine of them entered and everyone got in. There were totally 18 of them. taeyong got up and introduced himself , "I'm lee taeyong , Let me introduce the roommates for now since all of you must be tired after a long ride . There are 9 rooms , 2 of us will be sharing a room, when I read the names please get up and introduce yourselves , so you know each other too,

1.jaemin and jisung

2. taeyong and ten

3.mark and lucas

4. jeno and chenle

5. johnny and jaehyun".

There was the sound of taeyong's room mate ten choking , jaehyun was patting his shoulder and gave him a bottle of water. johnny looked very calm , too calm and composed according to taeyong ( kinda like the silence before the storm).

"Umm , moving on,

6.taeil and haechan

7. winwin and renjun

8. kun and yuta

9. jungwoo and doyoung

If any of you have any problems , you can talk to me or either johnny , changing room mates is not possible , please go to your rooms and refresh yourselves , we will assemble back for dinner" , he ended it with that sweet smile of his.