-5-

"t-ten , what are you doing here ?"

"Did the great jaehyun just stutter ? oooooh what did you do to my room mate ?"

"I dint do any.."

"Ten , how dare you enter my .....", Johnny stops halfway and looks at jaehyun, "okay ten , you're off the hook , jaehyun , i told you to help him , not to ..... what did you do to him?"

"For the second time , I dint do anything to him , he happened to pass out when I went to help him "

"oh , how romantic!", ten was squealing.

"ten do you mind shutting up that useless mouth of yours ?"

"did you just call me useless ? no , did you just call my mouth useless ?, johnny seo , you will die in my hands"

"haha what will you do ? fight my knees ?also you just termed yourself useless"

"GUYS", jaehyun whisper shouted, " If you guys are not gonna help me , please don't make noise at least".

johnny and ten gaped at what jaehyun did next , he gently laid down taeyong on his bed and tucked him in , he touched his forehead and with the other he touched taeyong's forehead , "seems like he has got a high temperature, I'll bring medicine for him".he left the room

"the jaehyun I knew would never do something like that, woah , I'm actually shook , johnny , what did you do to him?"

"I'm shook as well , seems like its the four letter word in the air "

"you mean neon? that's what I thought"

Johnny looked at ten with the most unbelievable face , " you are dumber than I thought, it's not neon , it's ......"

a weak voice interrupted their fight ,"aaaah , why is it so hot ?it's hot ", taeyong weakly threw the sheets on him away .

"oh my , taeyong please calm down , you will feel cold soon", jaehyun arrived just in time.

"aaah , hot", taeyong started unbuttoning his shirt .

 "can you guys go out ?", jaehyun turned to johnny and ten.

"wow I suddenly feel unwanted here , I feel like I have been replaced ", johnny reacts wiping fake tears from his face.

"jaehyun , don't take advantage of the situation"

"can you shut up ten ? he is sick , why would I ?" , jaehyun said as he slammed the door on their faces.

"does that mean he will take advantage in the future ? cause he dint deny to the part of taking advantage", ten asked curiously looking at johnny.