-3-

" so , you're from China?"

"  yes, why were you getting screwed by your hyung when we first saw you ?"

"well, I kinda did something to annoy him , it was jisung's fault tho", jeno answered frowning to himself.

"oooooh who is jisung ? "

"well he is 16 years old, somewhat your age ,I guess..", jeno heard a dolphin screeching of joy, his hands instantaneously went to his ears, " Owww , my ears , could you please..?".

But chenle laughed even louder," Finally I don't need to be bullied as the youngest anymore, someone younger than me, I'm happy ".

"But jisung can be a bit of a prank-er to his hyungs especially  , so you need to be careful and also he hates noisy people".

chenle looked like he was gonna whine now , jeno was gonna cover his ears , when someone knocked on the door , it was jisung.

"Hyung ", He looked at chenle and faked a smile," Let's go for dinner".

"Yes jisung", jeno ran the moment he got the chance , thankful that his ears were saved.

"Well that smile was clearly fake , I'm gonna find renjun-ge, this new place sucks", chenle frowned to himself.

-<><><><><><>-

"So you're telling me , you're the eldest here ?"

"Yes , I am , you don't sound too happy with that".

"Of course I'm not , I'm stuck with a grandpa like you ".

"Excuse me , I'm not a grandpa kid , Respect me , Weren't you the one in trouble when I first came across all of you ?".

" Yes I did , Oh My God , you also torture kids like me , someone kill me already ".

"stop being so dramatic kid", taeil rolled his eyes , he thought to himself,"This one is very sassy".

"Do you have a game console here grandpa ? " , haechan wondered aloud.

taeil was starting to become red , " First of all, I'm not a grandpa , call me hyung, second jisung and jeno did have game consoles but the management confiscated all of that , so that's a no , I'm going down for dinner".

"You will go up sooner ", haechan calmly responded .

taeil lost it there , " YAAAAH , COME HERE ", He ran chasing haechan around the room , who exited , taeil closely following behind him.