Chapter Fifty Five (Part Three)

Chapter Fifty Five (Part Three) w/ note :

"So, now what are we gonna do? I'm getting bored of the park, can we go somewhere else?" Laura whined, "What about back to the hotel? We can watch movies, eat popcorn, play a board game, or-"

"I don't have any board games, Lars," I chuckled, "How about we go shopping?"

"Boring," Laura fake yawned. Harry and Louis were pushing each other on the swings, literally. Trying to see who will be able to push the other off, letting them fall to their little doom. Idiots. Yep, Megan's nickname is catchy and is growing on me. Mentally laughing......

"Well, we can't go to the hotel. Megan and Zayn are there," I lied. Laura stuck her tongue out, like she did the last time Megan or Zayn's names were mentioned. I laughed again, leading Laura into some laughter also.

"Fine, if you really want to, we can go shopping," Laura rolled her eyes with a smile.

"You do?" I asked. She nodded, "I thought you didn't like shopping, you just called it boring."

"Puh-leez, Aria. Shopping is about the only thing we can do right now, it's the only place I think Megan and Zayn were at. Together."

"Do you really want to?"

"Sure, or we could go to the movies?"

"Sitting in the dark for an hour and a half? Sure, we're vampires," I joked. Laura laughed and we walked up to the guys. I pulled out my phone and called Liam.

"Hello?" it was Kyla's voice. Weird...

"Um, Kyla, what are you doing on Liam's phone? Aren't you supposed to be shopping with Nialler?" I asked in a small whisper so Laura couldn't hear.

"I'm done shopping, and why are you whispering, oh, you must be with Lars," Kyla replied, "The reason I have Li's phone is because I confiscated it."

"What!?" I exclaimed, causing me to get some looks.

"Him and Zayn weren't decorating. They had nothing done an-" Kyla was cut off by Liam.

"No, we were thinking about how we should decorate the room! And, not to be mean, but, you walked in and started throwing around directions and being bossy!" I heard Liam say from the background.

"Well, where is Zayn? What about Niall?" I asked, ignoring Liam's comments.

"Zayn is out getting more food-"

"What? I thought you said you were d-o-n-e?"

"Oh, with candy. Zayn went out to get realy food and drinks."

"Oh."

"Yeah, and Niall, well, he went to the airport. Which is a good thing since I can't stand his shyness."

"Kyla, what do you mean?"

"Niall has been acting all shy around me. He didn't act shy to this old lady, he didn't act shy infront of this man in the elevator, and he isn't shy around anyone else."

"Maybe he likes you?" I heard Liam suggest.

"No, I don't think he does," Kyla responded to him, "He said he just acting shy around me because I'm new. But when he met Lars or Megan, he was all open."

"You're actually believing Niall? He must have a crush on yo-" I cut Liam off by hanging up. Kyla and him were now in the middle of their own conversation.

Megan's P.O.V (This is rare)

I sat on one of the benches inside the airport. I watched as people walked by, in business suits, and then some teenagers, in bright, neon colors. I fiddled with my fingers, where the heck are my parents? They should have been here by now. I turned around and started to stalk some people. Wow, sitting in an airport is good people stalking/watching.