Niall Horan's 19th Birthday

Niall Horan's 19th Birthday :

The reason why I labeled the title this was because I didn't want to put a note on the epilogue, or write an author's note before the epilogue, because there will be one after the epilogue. So I just did this.

Niall is now 19! I can't believe it! Louis will be turning 21 in December! Then Zayn will turn 20 in January! Harry will be 19 in February! And then we get to July 23rd to the anniversary of One Direction! Then we go back to last month, next year, which is August, and Liam will be turning 20! And then Niall will be turning 20 in September next ye-wait, I am speeding up time. And I'm not liking it.

Let's just celebrate today. September 13, 2012. Next year Niall's birthday will be on Friday the 13th. But I'm not so worried because my cousin was born on April 13 and he is still fine. And scientists predict in ten years on April 13th the world will end.

But I don't believe in any of that scientific nonsense about the world coming to end.

Back to Niall....

I made this poem thingy, if you know me well, then you know that whenever I am not sure what something is called, or think I do, but not sure, I always add 'thing' or 'thingy' at the end of it. Don't make fun of it, that is just how I roll! :)

Here is the poem thing :

N - Nandos

I - Irish

A - Always eating and/or laughing

L - Loves his fans, Ireland, and food

L - Likes to play an insturment with 6 strings

H - Horan Hugs!!!

O - Our little leprechaun

R - Ran into a sign while saying, "I'M A BIG FAT IDIOT!" (Watch the video on youtube, look at the end, the background, because Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry are sitting infront of the camera, and you see Niall run into a sign and fall)

A - Auditioned in Dubin, Ireland for the X-Factor

N - Named Niall James Horan

If I am ever writing a story, and one of the boys' birthdays come up, I will do this. I wasn't able to do it for Liam's...which is sad. :'(

But I may write one and show you in a note. :D

xoxo,

-Kat :{)