Your Out

Here we go....

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I was walking to the guild in my normal bright colored clothes with my favorite brown boots. But my hair was just straight. It wasn't straight with the Little ponytail at the side it was straight out flat with no ponytail. But my hair isn't the only thing different about me. My eyes were also different as well. They were not their normal bright, happy, and full of life chocalate brown eyes.

They were dark, sad, painful, Lifeless brown eyes. And the reason my eyes are like this is because of the one and only Fairytail. The people that love me. Accepts me. Talks to me. And shows they care about me. If you believed all of that you must not understand sarcasm cause that is the oppisite of fairytail. Yea at first they show you all that kindness but in the end they are just gonna turn around and stab you in the back.

It all started when Lissana came back from Edolas. Everyone paid attention to her and ignored me. At first I could umderstand why because I mean she was their childhood friend but it got out of control. They have been partying for Three freaking months now. Three months!!! And during those three months everyone ignored me.

But, it wasn't everybody who showed me that harsh treatment. My true friends and family such as Gray, Levy, Gajeel, Laxus, Mira, Master, Wendy, Romeo, and the exceeds all talked to me. Even Lissana talked to me. Me, her, and Levy even all became best friends.

"Ohayo Minna!!!" I said as I walked into the guild.

"Ohayo!" the people who noticed me said.

I walked over to the bar and took a seat.

"Good morning Lucy! Would you like your usual?" Mira asked me.

"Please and Thank you Mira." I said with a fake smile. I think she bought it because she smiled back then went to get my usual.

When Mira had walked away I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw Natsu and Erza with a sad looking Gray and Happy.

"Hey guys! Whats up?" I asked getting a Little happy because Natsu is actually talking to me. But that all changed when he said something I didn't want to hear.

"Hey Lucy. Me and the others have been talking and we decided that were kicking you off of the team and replaceing you with Lissana." Natsu said showing no motions at all except for happiness.

Lissana heard this and jumped up and ran over here and started yellimg at Natsu.

"What the hell!!! I told you I didn't want to join your team Natsu! And why the hell would you even want to kick Lucy off of your team!?" She yelled at him. After that everyone in the guild was listening.

"Well isn't it obviouse? She's weak and useless. A waste of space. She hides behind her spirits all the time and always complains about her rent. We also always have to save her." Natsu said in a 'duh' tone.

Lissana had tears running down her cheeks and was gonna yell at him again until I had cutted in.

"Its ok Lis-chan i-*SMACK*" I was cut off as she suddenly felt stinging in her right cheek.

"You b*tch! Look what you did! You made Lissana cry! See now that's another reason why your getting kicked off the team. Your so damn mean!" The one and only Natsu Dragneel yelled after he slapped me.

I could feel tears at the brim of my eyes. Not only from the pain I was feeling in my right cheek but also from the pain I was feeling in my heart.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and ran out of the guild as far as I could.

~Back at the guild~