how it all began

The show has just started brendon urie is singing f*** a silver lining the fans are going crazy.

and this girl comes up to the entrance and the security guard says,
"ticket please."

"um..... I don't have one," says the girl.

"well then why are you here," grouched the security guard

"well.....I'm here to um meet my father,"she says awkwardly.

"ha that's a first," he says as he looks up but he looks at her and becomes puzzled.

"you kind of resemble brendon,"

"well......he is my kind of my dad,"

"why hasn't he mentioned you before,"

"well he doesn't actually know I exist,"

"ok how would he not know he has a child,"

"look I just want to talk to him and tell him who I am I'm not lying about who i am i have no money to buy a ticket or anything because I'm homeless,"

"hhhuuuuuhhh why am I such a sucker for this," he mumbles under his breath he calls for another security guard and he takes his place and watches the entrance.

"come with me," he says as he grabs her hand and they walk to the backstage.

and every one is staring at this girl.
"who is she," she reminds me of someone,"

The security guard leads her to a couch backstage.

"Sit and Stay here and wait dont go anywhere and if I find out you're lying you are going to be in big trouble!" Grouched the security guard.

The girl nods at the security guard and sits down.

The security guard walks out and mumbles under his breath,"I'm so fired."

and finally after 4 hours the show is over, and brendon has just said goodbye to his fans, and he walks backstage taking another sip of his beer, and he looks over and notices the girl.