Intro: New Beginnings😌

"If you gone fuck me, you really gotta fuck with me, ain't no half way fucking with me, cuz that how you be around snakes and shit ion have time for anybody fuckery", me screaming the words while being home alone. My name is Melody but everyone calls be mel. See my life is kinda fucked up. Wanna know how? Try sleeping with your big cousin that you trusted since birth rape you for three years and then have a strict ass mama that don't give two fucks about what you don't do. And also try taking care of a four month old baby. No the baby is not mine, I be damned if I have any kids, it's my baby sister. Her name is Princess. I had to name her and take care of her, since my mom acted like she wasn't the mother in that situation. I'm 17, but i don't look my age whole time. I live in Chicago. Yes Chicago aka the chi as others call it. I grew up on the west side so people don't really fuck with me like that. All I try to do is get good grades so my mom won't be all up on me, and just enjoy life the best way I can, literally. I can't go no where but school, dance practice, home. Literally my boring ass routine. I hate the fact that my mom is soooo strict on me. I can't even have my bestfriend over with out my mom tripping about some little shit. I remember it was just fucking last year, I asked if my bestfriend, Kira, could spend the night. Kira aka Akria has been my motherfucking bitch since day 1. We basically grew up together because we went to the same school. We use to play in the sand box and shit durning our younger days but you know shit change. But back to what I was saying. So she literally cursed me and Kira our because we was sleeping in the same bed. Nigga, we do this shit all the time at her house and her dad don't be saying nothing. I mean we're not gay let's get that clear. But at the end of the day, that shit was petty petty. That's why every time Kira and I be on the phone, when my mom walks in on us, she be talking about " y'all bet not be in here taking about boy,sex,dugs, blah blah blah." That shit just to blow us fr. But at the end of the day, that's my mom and she just looking out for me that's it to be honest. But at times I be wanting to treat tf out her ass. Like damn I can't be happy. But other times I do be thinking about true love and shit, but that shit might not even happen.