Part 3: Brothers and Friends🤞🏾

Saint
My name Saint. Yeah I came from New Orleans but I always wanted to come to Chicago. My moms got a job here so all the family had to move up here. It's just me, my brother, and my mom. My dad died about four years ago but I wasn't sad when he actually died. Slime use to beat, spit, and call us out our name all the time when we was little. My brother and I wanted to beat him up so bad but didn't have the balls to do it. But later he was killed in a drive by. Hell we was happy that he was gone and we finally got some freedom. So to get rid of all the bad memories, why not move to Chicago. But ever since I seen this one girl, she made my day whole time. Thick, dark skin, hair just perfect, and she smelled too good when she walked by. And girl had braces so you already know she had to be the one. When we got to lunch, since we was new and shit, we didn't know where tf to go til I spotted the girl again. She told us to sit with her and her friend. Actually I thought they was sisters the way they were taking and laughing at eachother. All I did was trying to get to know her but she acted like she wasn't that into me. So me being me I pulled her to the side and asked her if we can meet outside of school. She said she'll think about it. When she walked away my heart started to beat fast asf. Like damn what ever she's doing, she better keep doing it.

Melody
After school I went to this little dance room in our school. I changed my clothes and got to stretching. Kira walks in with her bag and speaker. One thing you should know about me is that I'm a great dancer. I've been dancing since the age of 7. But I had to stop for a while. I'll tell you later about that. "So you gone tell me what you and that boy was talking about?" Kira asked me. I replied "girl that nigga was lame asl but whole time he was cute, but he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him outside of school". "Girl you better get him before someone else do." Kira told me in a serious tone. She knows everything about me but I never had a actual boyfriend. All because my mom wants me to be soooo focused on school. And on top of that she talks too much so even if I tried to get into a relationship, that shit won't work out. "Girl idk but aye let get this dance down for this back to school assembly." Kira nodded and played a slow jam. Soon as I get home but Faith Evans player through the speaker. Kira really knows her music. After dance practice, I just went home thinking. Should I give him my number or should I just keep it the way it is? I unlocked my door and saw princess sleep. I fixed her a bottle and before I could walk into my room. Boom crying. I sat my stuff down and went to go get her. My mom doesn't come home til like 10 at night sometimes 12. So after I fed and burped her, I just did my homework. Then a text from Kira popped up on my screen.
Bitchhhh guess who just text me.
(Sent @ 8:40 pm) Best Bitch K🤪🤞🏾
WHOOOOO
(Sent @ 8:40 pm) me
Bitch Bryan ugly ass🤣
(Sent @ 8:41 pm) Best Bitch K🤪🤞🏾
I know you mf lieing, what that nigga say bitchhhh
(Sent @ 8:41 pm) me
Bitch I'm finna show you
(Sent @ 8:42 pm) Best Bitch K🤪🤞🏾
She sent me a few screen shots of them going back and forth. It was funny but then she text me
Saint wants your number to
(Sent @ 8:50 pm) Best Bitch K🤪🤞🏾
Bitch don't give that nigga my number
(Sent @ 8:50 pm) me
Whyyyyy ghee that nigga can't stop looking at you come on pleaseeeee
(Sent @ 8:51 pm) Best Bitch K🤪🤞🏾
Uhhhhhhhhh🙄 fine aye if this shit don't work out I'm beating yo ass
(Sent @ 8:52 pm) me
Omg you over doing it but Ight I got you thanks bestieeeee😘
(Sent @ 8:53 pm) Best Bitch K🤪🤞🏾
Whatever hoe, night call me in the morning‼️💕
(Sent @ 8:53 pm) me
Night bitch and 👍🏾
(Sent @ 8:54 pm) Best Bitch K🤪🤞🏾
We ended our convo from there. I put my phone down and checked on Princess, she was still sleep. So I decided to take a shower. I got my clothes, just some short shorts and a tank top. Nothing cute I was just going to bed. I got my dry towel, phone charger, phone, and speaker, and went into the bathroom. I let the water run a little then turn in the shower. In my mind I was thinking is he gone text first of should I text first. But it doesn't matter he liked me and I liked him. Simple right? Through my speaker it played signed to the streets album by lik durk.After a good 20 mins, that hot shower was good fr. After I sprayed myself with some smell good, grabbed all my stuff and I went to my room. I sat in my bed but looking through instagram and facebook. People talking shit which is normal for us kids to do. But then saints number popped up in my messages. Yes Saint bitch.
Hey this Saint😌
(Sent @ 9:05) His Number
Hey wyd
(Sent @ 9:05) me
Nun thinking about you hbu
(Sent @ 9:06) His Number
Aw who gave you my number?
(Sent @ 9:06) me
Some girl named Akria, she told me to text you
(Sent @ 9:07) His Number
Aw she my bestie and well now we can text if you want
(Sent @ 9:07) me
Ok bet shorty👍🏾😌 just text me whenever I'm here if you wanna talk💯
(Sent @ 9:07) His Number
Ight bet ❗️thanks I'll see you tomma Ight
(Sent @ 9:08) me
Shiiiiid if you ask me if he likes me. Idk but I do know that I gotta be sleep good before my mom come home.