Part 6: Long Live A'Maria🕊

Melody
Today is the day we bury A'Maria. When I tell you everyone was there. Her death was all over Facebook thanks to Kimora and her lil gang. Plus we did a tribute praise dance at her funeral too. The song we danced to was "God Favored Me"by Hezekiah Walker. I felt like the song make a big difference and brought some type of joy to the family and our community of a school. After we went up it was time for the preacher to teach his sermon about A'Maria. The fact that the sermon wasn't even about her it was about what he was going through personally. I'm like wowwwww. Like that really pissed me off. And what pissed me off even more was that mfs tried to fight and shit after she was put in the ground. This was one of the worst funerals I've ever been to. I already know A'Maria wouldn't like this type of energy around her. I'm so done. Period.

Saint
Today was A'Maria funeral. This whole week we didn't even have school so I didn't see Melody all week. I'm was mad and sad at the same time all today. One my mom pissed me off talking about "you don't even know her so why you going to celebrate her life". Like I can't just be there for my friends and the family like you raised me to be. I didn't say shit and just left with my brother. My brother, Kira, Melody and I had a shirt that said R.I.P A'Maria- A True Soldier In The Kingdom Of Heaven, And white jeans with a pink bandana. All you could see was people lined up outside the church. When we got there it was almost time for Melody and Kira to dance. I never actually seen them praise dance before so this should be good. I as always had to play the music. When I tell you that song had me crying. The moves went perfectly. I couldn't be more proud. Honestly when they went off, you can tell they was crying. I held Melody and Bryan held Kira. This was so sad, even adults couldn't take it. The crazy thing about all of it was the fight at the burial. At the burial site, I was getting my coat out the car when I heard these two boys arguing. You could hear em very clear and this was after she was buried. Then it came to me it was A'Maria boyfriend and her brother. They was basically arguing over that fact that she's dead. And who was to blame for her death. So me being me I had to break it up. I talked to her brother then I talked to her boyfriend. It's really not they fault that she's dead. She chose suicide. She just wanted to stop hurting. After that everything died down. There wasn't even an repass for her. I guess after the fight they called it off and literally everyone went home. I decided to go home with Melody and Bryan went home with Kira just to make sure everything was going good for the both of em.

Melody
When I got home all I wanted to do was sleep. My mom didn't even come with me. And Kira's dad was nice to pick and drop us off at the church. Saint came home with me and Bryan went home with Kira. For your information, yes Bryan met Kira's dad and yes they are cool. He even talked to Saint too. One thing you should know about Mr.James(Akria's Dad),he don't play about his girls. AT ALL. But we made everything work out and we all cool now. I put A'Maria obituary on my dresser and I started crying again. Saint just held me and told me to not stress myself. I took his advice and started taking to him.
M: "Can I ask you sum?"
S: "Sure Wasssup?"
M: "um have you ever lost anyone? If that's ok to ask"
S: " baby girl you fine, and yea I lost my dad a couple years back but he wasn't shit at all. He's the reason why I'm I'm Chicago."
M: "What happened"
S: " He wasn't a good father at all. He would beat us and h- he would beat my mama. This nigga even had to nerve to burn the house down at night."
M: " Omg I didn't know that. Damn well at least you away from that monster."
S: "yea for good because he died during a drive by some years ago so right after he died we packed up and moved." "I love it here especially because I meet a beautiful girl like you."
I just smiled and then I leaned in and kissed him. He turned our first kiss into a passionate kiss. I let it slide tho because he's so cute. After that we just laid down and watched tv. About an hour later my mom came in fussing and trying to drag my babysitters car seat. I told Saint to go through the back door and to text me when he got home. He nodded and then kissed me again. I just smiled. Here goes the drama. I swear I wanna live with my bestie or Saint, shit idc I wanna be it this house with Princess as well. And that's on my big brother soul.