Part 2: Highschool🙄

Here we go with this shit again. Uhhhhhhhhhh. I sware I hate waking up for school. I literally have to get up at 4:00 am just to hear the sounds of Princess again for the fourth time tonight. Damn I can't ever get any sleep. Then here go my mom " if you were to be more careful about who you be sleeping with, she wouldn't be here now would she" I just rolled my eyes and fed my baby sister. She really acts like I birth this child. I wasn't the one who was called home early Asf from school just so I could watch her so you could go to the store. And it was during finals week. I really pray my mom get her act together and really step up. But highschool as a junior is actually not that bad. There were lots of ppl you typical see at a all black highschool. You got the gangsters and the wanna be gangsters. You got the social media famous people. And you got the people that just wanna fight but they cool Asf. Me and Kira be in our own world half the time. We got every class together as usual. And we got like three new kids this year just in our grade. Let me spill tea. So there's the transfers, you got Bryan,K'mora, and Saint. Honestly I had no idea who they were or what they were on but they seemed cool Asf. Whole time there were these two boys that kept eyeing me and Kira. Bitchhhh you guessed it we got our selfs some gangsters fr this time. But let me stop gassing my head up. So it was around lunch time, and we always sit in the middle back tables. Since my mom makes enough money to take care of all three of us, my lunch was free. Kira on the other had had to bring lunch from home which was good because her dad can fr cook. I remember it was durning the summer and they had a cook out. When I tell you them ribs was banging. Shiiid I was knocked out on my way home. So the new kids really looked lost, because there wasn't enough "room" left in the lunch room. So I motioned them to sit next to us. Of course secound boy sat next to Kira and the first boy sat next to me. As for the girl, she sat with the social brats. All they do is be messy. Literally, Facebook, iMessage, Instagram, you name it. They have an account and they will find a way to track you and to make your life a living hell. That's why I can't wait til we graduate. I roll my eyes and continue eating my food. The first boy kept trying to talk to me and it was cute. "So what's your name?" He asked me. I replied "Melody, but everyone calls me Mel. How about you". You know me trying to be nice instead of being mean and shit. What don't get me wrong he was cute. He replied "Saint, you got a lot of friends I assume?". Sounding lame asl. "To Be honest, ion fuck with ppl like that especially in this school it's just me and my bestfriend really". I said pointing to Kira who was all up in the other boys face. Come to find out that saint and his brother, Bryan, just moved to Chicago from New Orleans. That's probably why I like him, cuz of his accent. As we got up to go to our next period, he pulled me to the side and my body tensed up. Like boy what is you doing?? We just met and you already trying to hit on me. WOWWWWW. He said "so you think we can hang out sometime, I really would like to get to know you". I replied "maybe I'll think about it smile". He looked at me confused. Yeah a Bitch new a little sum about the south. But let me head to this boring ass class, before I be late Asf, again.