Part 5: Fun while it lasted😒

Melody
Today is the "BACK TO SCHOOL" assembly which also means shorter classes. Each class was about 20 minutes long and I couldn't be happier. Mrs.Blue, our principal, called all participants in the assembly to come down. Kira, Saint, Bryan, And I all got passes from our teachers and went down to the gym. We went through this little hallway with three stairs that lead to the stage, but we was dancing on the floor. Bryan was our surprise for our dance since he the only one out of the whole group that can dance fr. And Saint said that he'll do the music and our intro. He practiced saying the intro which made me laugh. If your wondering what's up with us, we actually grew closer to be honest. He really likes me and I really like him back but we said we was gonna wait to get into an actual relationship. As for Kira and Bryan shiiid all they do is kid and play around, I sware they act alike and just like some lil ass kids. Call me jealous if you want but I'm happy for my bestie and my lil brother. All we do is stay together and it's just the beginning of the school year. We help eachother out and try not to get in the way of others that just how we roll. As students walked in Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes played. Everybody was singing and dancing which made us laugh. Next thing you know you hear all the kids say "FUCK.. SHIT..BITCH..Young Sheck Wes and I'm getting really rich" which made every one loud and laughing up a storm. We sang along with them until Mr. James out dean of students told everyone to sit down. The our class president Kimora came to the middle of the floor. Yes you heard me right Kimora. The new girl that always be with her older cousin. Something is not right about her but I just keep to myself. She try's to be cool with me but all I do is curse her out and she catches an attitude with me and I catch one right back. Kira and I know her personally and she's not all golden. I'll tell you that later as well. All she did was transfer here just so she could be with her cousin which was a senior and her boyfriend which was also a senior. But she's been cheating on this nigga for the loooongest and no one said anything because he's a good dude. Me and Kira shook our head as we listened to her ass. Jimmy and Heather said a poem about school and how we need to embrace it and shit. I rolled my eyes because they asses sound like my mama. Next was the band and they played big ballin as the majorettes danced along with the music. I was on majorettes and Kira was with me to. Hell we was the best on the team until we got kicked off because of our grade at the time but that was freshman year. Up next was the basketball contest. Bryan and Saint literally ran up there because they wanted to play so damn bad. Me and Kira laughed but they was actually good. All we did was sit on the stage until Saint called us up. He literally had to snatch the mic from Kimora who was looking at him up and down and bitting her lip which made me mad. But I shook it off.... for now.
Saint
As I walked up the floor I literally had to snatch the mic from Kimora. She whispered something in my ear but I wasn't playing attention to her lil ass. I know I'm new and she's a transfer butdon't act all thirsty because I got a deep voice and an ancient. Plus it got mini dreads and I'm dark skinned. I just went and said they intro. "As I introduce to some and introduce to others here are your ROARING PANTHERSSSSSS" I said was everyone literally screamed. From what I heard Kira and Melody are the two best dancers in the whole school besides the majorettes. So I ran and plugged the phone into the speaker and played the mix Melody sent to me two days ago. They stool in place and Soon as I get home by Faith Evans played. They did a couple of majorette moves which made me stare at Melody. She looked good ASF. Then Bob that back mixed with bounce N break yo back mixed in with down lil mama played and they bucked down ya heard. They went all out then my brother came out of nowhere literally and did a couple of flipd and turns. Lil durk No Lable mixed in with I Know mixed with No Auto Durk played and everyone went crazy. They was only up there for about 6 minutes surprisingly. After they went straight to the stage and was out of breath. Even when tired and sweaty Melody still looked good. They went to get water as the assembly went on. As soon as the left the stage you can tell mrs. Blue was crying. She went to mic and said this, " I'm sorry if I don't seem like myself this morning. One of our young students, A'maria, has committed suicide this morning. Which made everyone start crying as they showed the news clip from this morning. Everyone was such in a rush for school we didn't even know about what happened. As Melody and the others walked in I could see hurt in Melody's eyes. She started crying and so did Kira. Me and Bryan just hugged them as they cried.
"A'Maria Vaughn Butler was just in her room on September 13. She took a couple of anti depressants and get a knife from her kitchen. She wrote as she kept taking the pills over and over. She was writing her suicide note to her mom and grandma. She said she didn't feel loved anymore and she didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. Her boyfriend cheated on her and got another young lady pregnant and she didn't know to cope with it. She just wanted everyone to know she did ask god for forgiveness and that she did get her wings." Mrs blue said as her voice began to break as she tried to explain what happened. All you could see from outside the windows was the sky. It was turning pink. The pink sky flooded over the whole school and everyone started to smile and get joy again. It was so sad to see my friends like that I was sad with them. Even though I didn't know a'maria, she was still in my heart. Damn....

* That date brought me back to the day my friend/play sister commuted suicide. This type of action is NEVER OK. Please if your hurting or anything please I advise you to tell someone. I want to see everyone live and not die. Please just pray and keep happy thoughts in your heads. I love yall💕* ~BabyBritt🥰