Reborn in Hell-1

I think that every human is capable of being a monster. Some just take more than others to show who they all truly are at their core.
There is something that will eventually break every single one of them. I've seen it more times than I can count.
It's why torture is effective. Why the genocide of the Jews happened at such a grand scale. Why slaves are so much easier to keep once they've been broken.
A whole bible could be written of the different methods of how to be a better more malicious monster and how to make monsters out of good people. In fact, I bet there are.
I'm not saying I am not a monster too, but I think people sleep better at night justifying the act of monster slaying. What they ignore is you have to be a monster to kill one.
And I, am the most skilled monster killer of all.

~~~

When people see me, when I'm not covered in blood of course, they think me a beautiful angel. And maybe I would have been if I hadn't been broken myself.
About 10 years ago I woke up in hell. I was strong. Stronger than any normal newdead normally is. To be allowed to leave the pits you have to been given the title of demon. After being broken I had a thirst for the blood of my personal monsters.

So I killed those who were in the way of my title. It didn't take long. Even in hell rape is a common place thing. And no man is more vulnerable than one with his pants down. A little tip from me to you, cut off exactly what they're trying to force on you.