Chapter 34

I woke up in the morning smile on my face instantly today was it, the day I say I do to Joe. I slide out of the bed and head to the shower Joe and all of the kids already gone. I hear the door to the bathroom open when I was in the shower, "Joe is that you""ReRe it's me""hey Jenny""you almost done in here you need to get to our room JoJo is waiting on you, do you have any idea what time it is?""not really I just got up""Reign it's freaking 11, we have to be at the plaza by 3"" you holy shit, why didn't Joe wake me up, why didn't my alarm go off""I don't know just hurry throw a bathrobe on and get your ass to my room. The kids are all ready and done and with Jon and Harley"" five minutes I'll be there""Reign hurry""I am I am." I quickly washed the conditioner out of my hair and jumped out throwing on a robe and grabbing my phone. I ran out the door and right into Jenny and Donnie's room. "Damn it ReRe I know Joe says your late for everything but I didn't think your wedding was going to be one of them.""shut up no one woke me up.""Reign sit your ass down I gotta get to your hair". I fell into the chair and JoJo started to blow dry it. "So Re you nervous""Honestly""terrified""why""because all this doesn't seem real""Understandable but it is and in a few short hours it will be the most magical night of your life". Jenny sat trying to talk my nerves down when my phone rang. I looked at "Unknown caller"
I quickly answered
"Hello" "You really think a emergency hearing is going to stop me...Bella" I covered the speaker "Jenny it's Katrina""put it on speaker" I hit the speaker button. "Listen bitch I don't know who you think your threatening but I'm not the one" "Oh I know you're a big bad gangbanger TMZ was intrested in knowing you were too""You did that", Jenny's mouth fell open. "Silly little hoodrat I told you you couldn't complete with me""now that's where your wrong Katrina because I have everything you want because your to much of a fucked up bitch to realize it. Your house I live in, the kids will now be with me and Joe for good, your man he's mine even your last name guess what bitch it's gonna be mine in 3 hours""your telling me he...""yep he is marrying the one who makes him happy and not the one who trapped him""your fucking lying he isn't marrying you""how does it feel Katrina to know a hoodrat has everything you though you were entitled too." She sat quite for a minute, "Gotta go Katrina I have a wedding to get ready for, I'll see ya later and I mean I'll see you later." I disconnected Jenny and JoJo sat looking at me, "what""what the fuck was that""I ain't worried about Katrina she just mad""but you seriously I don't Think I'm seen the mean side of you""that's because I have no reason to when you are around now come on can we finish up in a couple hours I'm going to marry the love of my life." We spent the next two hours doing my hair and makeup but finally it was done and it was perfect I looked like a princess. "Alright let's get this dress going Donnie is going to be here in 20 minutes to meet up""Jenny thanks""anytime, now come on you know this thing is a bitch to get on" she said with a giggle. Twenty minutes of pulling and tugging but finally I was on, Jenny turned me to face the mirror "look at yourself Reign" in that instance my life began playing in my head, this wasn't supposed to happen I thought I knew what life had in store for me then Joe happened and totally changed it all. I heard the door open and close, "Reign wow" I look up to see Donnie standing next to Jenny, "you look beautiful""thanks Donnie""Your going to leave Joe breathless""really?"
Both Donnie and Jenny said in unison. "You ready to go, yea... wait shit my earrings I need my earrings Joe got for me yesterday I told him I was going to wear them""well you can't go he is in the room getting his suit on""shit Donnie""I'll go where are they""in my bag on the dresser it's a blue Tiffany's box""give me a minute I'll be right back." Headed off to the room and I began to pace the floor "Reign What's wrong""what if Joe doesn't like the dress I mean what if I'm not what he really wants am I just Katrinas back up""Reign...REIGN!!! Listen to me Katrina and Joe was a natural born disaster he never loved her he tried to do what he thought best for the kids. He is in love with you. There is no way you are a consolation prize if you don't believe me ask Donnie they are like brothers he isn't going to lie to you." As if his ears were burning Donnie walked in, "did I hear my name""ReRe is worrying she is the consolation prize to Katrina"" Re sweetheart come here and sit for a minute, Babe hand me a tissue" Jenny sits next to me other bed Donnie on the other side. "ReRe Katrina was never the one Joe wanted she trapped him and got pregnant, she told him she couldn't get pregnant and he married her to do what he felt was right for Draven, as the marriage continued that's when he got into Coke to try to escape his reality. She didn't love him either she is a chronic cheater. His entire demeanor and everything changed the minute you came in the picture. He was happy he found the Joy in life she drained from him. You gave him the strength to walk away. You love his kids which means the world to him and he loves the girls. Never doubt how he feels Reign trust me" He wiped the tears with the tissue and leaned over Hugging me "You ok""thank you D""anytime and I mean it anytime you need me or Jenny we're here now you ready to be Mrs McIntyre""yes let's do it!".

We headed out to the Hummer Limo waiting outside the back of the hotel and in minutes we were on the way the 20 minutes drive to the Plaza was a quite one, I sat reflecting everything I never really had family outside the crew and Nova but it seems like I have one now. I wonder if Nova was looking down and approved of me leaving the game and marrying Joe. She always told me she wanted me happy and loved and now I am. We pulled up and headed into a side room off the ballroom and within minutes the door opens and all the kids run in followed by Jon and Harley. "Mommy...mommy you look like a princess" a tear slides down "Thank you Emma""So your gonna be our mommy now ReRe""Yea Draven if that's what you want""more than anything, can I ask you something because I asked daddy and he told us to ask you""sure buddy", Logan and Brooklyn walk up with Draven, "do you wanna ask Now""Yea!!!" Logan and Brook both yell. "ReRe can we call you mommy now". That was it I was done, I knelt down tears streaming I look up to see tears in Everyone's eyes "if you want me to be your mommy and to call me mommy it would be my honor, I love you all three of you more than anything" with that all  three throw their arms around me in a hug. In that instance I knew this is where I was meant to be. Harley quickly ushered the kids out to get them to where the needed to be, it was 15 minutes till it happens, Jon walked up "ReRe you look stunning""thank you""you ready for this""Yes is he""more than you know""Joe has a surprise for you he wanted you to see before you head out""okay" I looked at Jon confused. "Alright bring it in" he yelled. I was floored in walked through the door Fresh,Trim,Trey,NeeNee and Big Mama. I fell to pieces right there, "Oh my god what are y'all doin. Here""Joe flew us in the otha day""I can't believe your here""yous think you were gonna get married and us not be here you the baby sister""Fresh!!" I through my arms around him and sobbed on his shoulder. "Nuff of that baby girl""I can't believe your here"we are but you need to get ready to head out we gonna bounce out and see you out dere". With hugs the crew and Jon headed out leaving me alone for a minute. I feverishly try to fix my makeup that I've continued to seem to cry off today. Luckily I managed to fix it and just in time as Donnie walks in, "Re it's go time" I stood up and walked over with a hug he whispered "you look beautiful""thanks""now let's get you out there to Joe""please". He opened the door and I hear the wedding march begin to play.

"This is it Reign" I smiled up at Donnie and he began to walk down, I look up to see Joe at the end of the isle in a black suit and I tried to fight the tears but there was no use. The entire ballroom was gorgeous and he did everything in just a couple days. Finally we made it to the front the walk seemed to take forever but here I am standing in front of Joe.
"Who gives this woman to this man" "I do" With a kiss on the cheek Donnie gives me hand to Joe. He mouths "I love you" and I do the same. "Where are here today to celebrate the Union of Joesph Mulrey McIntyre and Reign Destiny Lynn. It's been said when you know you know and it couldn't be more true when it comes to Joe and Reign." Tears fall from both our eyes. " Joe and Reign have decided to express their feelings on their own Joesph""Reign My Bella from the first email I knew there was something special about and as time went I know knew you were something I needed and searched for my entire life. They say everything happens to get you to a specific point and I believe that's what this is it. Bella I can't picture life without with me and that's a life I never wanna live. I love you yesterday today and for the rest of my life.""Reign""Joe My Boo what can I say to the man who saved my life in every sense of the term. You stood bye me relentlessly when I tried to push you away. You gave me the true gift of Logan,Draven and Brook and loves my girls unconditionally and that means the world to me, I'll spend each and everyday of my whole life loving you unconditionally." Joesph do you take Reign to be you wife to have and hold in sickness and Heath all the days of your life"I do""Reign do you take Joesph to have and to hold in sickness and Heath all the days of your life""I do". Can I have the rings please. Logan walks up with a huge smile with the rings on the pillow. "Joesph place the ring on Reigns finger" he slides the ring on my shaking hand. "Reign will you please place the ring on Joesphs finger" I slide his in tears in his eyes. "With What god brought together let no man break apart, Joesph you may kiss your bride." The kiss shot sparks through my body, "by the power vested in me by the State of California and the Catholic Church I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs. Joesph McIntyre."