13

Anthony

"Y'all are all over the blogs and media this morning man

"Y'all are all over the blogs and media this morning man." Enso sighed

I blew out a low breath keeping my left hand on the steering wheel, "I know.."

"I mean its not a bad look, it really could be worse. But wife my guy?"

Shaking my head I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and parked continuing my FaceTime call with Enso.

"I just wanted the girl to leave us alone while we had lunch. I didn't think she was taking pictures and sending them to blog sites and shit."

"But my mans," he started with a sly smile "the broad had pictures all up on you at the club with no sight of Yué. What did you think they were going to make of the situation?"

Fuck.

"It look bad don't it.." I groaned throwing my head back on the seat

"Shit, you think?"

"You know me man, Im always open for pictures with fans and shit. It just happened to be the moment Yué left to use the restroom all these bitches just came flooding in."

He shook his head, "Better be lucky you have a lady that understands what comes with your career and your lifestyle, anyone else wouldn't take this shit lightly."

"Oh you think she gonna take this lightly?" I laughed, "half the night in the club she looked uncomfortable with all the cameras flashing in her face. I know she's about to bitch at me, and I'm gonna take all of it just so we can move on."

"Well I mean this is what she signed up for and I'm sure she is well aware of it. Yué is smart and knows better than anyone what she got herself into. She may not like it, but if she wants this she will adjust."

Rubbing the back on my neck I stepped out the car grabbing my bags from the backseat.

"Yeah..I know. I just want her to feel comfortable wherever we go."

"I feel you." He nodded his head

There was a brief moment of silence as I rode the elevator up to the floor our suite was on.

I groaned stepping out the elevator and waking down the hall, "I just know she'll be pissed."

"Better for grab some flowers or something, we know you're gonna need them."

"I fucking hate you man." I joked

He laughed flipping me off, "Yeah sure. Keep me posted."

"Yeah."

Ending the FaceTime call with Enso I slid my phone in my back pocket. I woke up a little early to grab breakfast before she woke up. After last night I figured she would be starving, but she might not even care to eat once she opens up her phone.