68

Yoshinori

"What you think?"

He looked up from his phone taking in my outfit of choice, "classy

He looked up from his phone taking in my outfit of choice, "classy. You look perfect baby."

Ensō thought it would be a good idea for us to go to the club tonight. I really didn't want to go but I figured I would suck it up since he seemed pressed to spend some time with me out of the house.

I was hoping tonight would land me some dick because as good as his head game was, I was ready to have sex again. Head was starting to just feel like a tease at this point and I wanted the main attraction.

Grabbing my hand he placed a kiss on it before pulling me into him. He looked down on me placing multiple kisses on my lips, "why are you so damn perfect."

"I'm far from it." I chuckled but I was serious about what I said. Nothing about me was perfect in fact I felt like I was problematic.

I wondered what it was that he saw in me to make me come off as this perfect girl.

"Why would you say that?"

Shrugging my shoulders I looked off at the front door, "I don't know. I just feel like I'm a problematic girl trying to piece her life back together."

He just stared at me with his brows stitched together trying to figure me out. It was reassuring that he thought so highly of me, I just couldn't see why he did.

His right hand ran gently against my slick hair.

"I'm gonna show just how perfect you are when we get home..but for now let's just have a good night."

I nodded my head with my hand in his as he led me out the door. He helped me in his Porsche before getting in the drivers seat.

His right hand settled on my thigh as he drove to the club listening to the music that filled the car.

"Magic City?" I read the sign looking at him with my face scrunched up, "what type of club is this?"

He shook his head laughing while he got out of the car and opened my door helping me out. He passed the valet attendant his keys and I couldn't help but wonder what type of fucking club he brought me to.

We walked passed the bouncers and straight through the double doors into the club. Once we walked in all I could see was ass and boobs far bigger than mine. A fucking strip club; I felt so out of place.

I looked up at him with a mug on my face already not liking this night out.

"I don't like this!" I shouted in his ear

"Give it a chance mama. I already got some money we can throw waiting for us at our booth. Give it an hour, if you don't like it we can go straight home okay?"

I took a huffed nodding my head as we walked to the section he had reserved for us. It's was spacious and it was just the two of us in it. He held me close with his right hand on my waist and he used his left to throw twenties at the two strippers dancing in front of us.