70

Ensō

"..please let today go right.." I mumbled silently to myself pulling into my moms driveway.

My sisters were sitting on the porch with two boys I didn't know and was ready to kick they asses to the curb. Not my baby sisters.

They were too focused on these ugly ass boys to notice that I had pulled in and was already walking up on them.

"What y'all out here doing?" I raised my right brow looking down on them

"Ensō!" Aurora squealed with a toothy smile.

She was the youngest out of all of us and my favorite. She was my little baby that seemed to be growing up too fast for me sometimes.

I pulled her in for a hug giving Apollo an ugly look, "you just gonna leave your big brother hanging."

She playfully rolled her eyes coming into our sibling hug. I smiled looking down on them because it's been a few weeks since I've seen them in person since I've been with Yoshi. We still text every now and again, but I know they've missed me coming around as often as I used to.

"Who are your friends?" I asked straight facing the two boys that looked mighty cozy next to my baby sisters

Apollo groaned, "they're just our friends. We just kicking it.."

I watched one grab Apollo's hand pulling her onto his lap.

"Nigga you must be crazy.." I snatched my little sister off him, "Aurora go in the house with your sister. Let me talk to your little friends."

Just kicking it my ass.

I watched them walk in directing my attention back to these two little niggas. One thing I wasn't for was boyfriends, but they were getting older and I couldn't shield them forever. If they wanted to date, they could but I needed to approve before it got serious.

In reality they were still teenagers and a serious and long term relationship wasn't even on their minds right now. I knew my baby sisters well, hey just wanted to have fun.

They were polar opposites which worked because they were tight and always had each other's backs like white on rice.

Apollo was a spoiled brat that got whatever she wanted. She knew she was pretty and used that to her advantage. Luckily for her she's made a living off of her instagram using her influence to land deals with brands. I was proud of her because she learned how to use her beauty to chase a check and one thing she didn't play about was her money.

She was smart but didn't like to show it unless someone was trying to make her feel or look stupid. She acted like she was too grown sometimes because she was about to be 18 next year, but I never fail to remind her she was still just a baby and this life shit hits hard once you become an adult.