-Chapter Five-

Warning this chapter contains situations of a sexual nature readers discretion is advised

Sophia awoke once again with the sun against her alabaster skin, a small groan of contentment escaped her pink lips as she stretched asleep from her body.

It had been six months since she had moved into the 'apartment' that Hayden had provided to her. Since then he had promoted her at work, eaten dinner with her every weekend, and occasionally came over to play video games or watch television with her.

Over the past months they had grown closer and Sophia could feel something for her boss that she knew he didn't feel back. He saw her as a friend, an employee. She saw him as someone she wanted to be with, to kiss, hold.

Sophia slid out of her bed and made her way to her bathroom, her silk nightgown hung loosely on her slim frame and she could make out the soft peaks of her breasts beneath the thin fabric. Her curly Auburn hair fell in waves around her shoulders and down her back. Sophia smiled to herself and admired herself in the full length mirror. She looked absolutely radiant and happy. She had looked better and better ever since she had moved in and spent more time with Hayden. He made her happy and it was showing.

Sophia quickly turned on the shower and let it heat up for a second before slipping off her nightgown and stepping into the hot shower. The steaming water enveloped her naked body and she closed her eyes relishing in the soothing feeling.

She washed her body letting her rose scented body wash do its work with her loofah sponge. Her long auburn hair soaked up the water like a thirsty plant and she pulled it over one shoulder letting the hot water hit her bare neck.

Everything felt so nice in this shower to Sophia and as she finished up and went to turn off the water everything went black.

Hands traced her body and Sophia let out a soft moan, comfortable with the rough hands of the man touching her.

She felt his arms wrap completely around her small frame and his face burried itself into her wild flame colored locks.

Sophia closed her eyes running her hand up the arm of her lover tracing the muscles in his arm. She turned over nestling her face in his chiseled chest and took in his scent. A scent she had been familiar with for so long.

Her lean fingers traced his chest and stomach working their way down to regions unknown. She could hear her lovers breath hitch in his throat before soft growls escaped. His body was warm and comfortable and Sophia felt herself drowning in a sea of something stronger than lust.

Sophia opened her eyes to look at her lover. "You're so beautiful Persephone, my queen."

A smile plastered itself on her face and before she could respond on her own way something else spoke for her.

"As are you my king, my Hades."

Sophia woke up in bed screaming bloody murder. The dream had felt so real to her the feel of Hayden's skin against hers. The way his lips trailed down her naked body.

But he has called her Persephone, and she had called him Hades. Sophia pinched herself roughly and winced. Yes, she was awake.

"Thank God you're okay Sophia, I was so worried. You hit your head." Sophia's head snapped up in the direction of the voice to see Hayden standing in the doorway, worry etched in his handsome face.

Sophia felt her breathing go ragged. She patted her body noticing she was in a tshirt and a pair of shorts. Hayden nodded noticing this.

"Don't worry I didn't touch you other than to dress you." Sophia nodded and looked up at the statuesque man in front of her.

"Sorry, I... I blacked out." She whispered. A flash of something Sophia couldn't catch crossed Hayden's face and he looked away quickly.

"Sophia, does that happen frequently?" He asked his voice suddenly hoarse and quiet.

Sophia's face scrunched slightly and nodded. "Yeah, but it's usually a bad dream where I'm being beaten by this woman or stabbed." Her emerald eyes caught his gaze.

"But not this one?" He questioned. Sophia shook her head.

"No not this time... this was a good dream, and a bad dream." She sighed confused.

Hayden sat in the chair next to her bed. "Please tell me about it Sophia." He said worry written all over his face.

Sophia sighed again and told him of her dream omitting the fact that she had been naked during the whole dream.

"Everything felt so nice and then I opened my eyes and it was... well you and you called me Persephone." She finished blushing a deep red.

"And that was it?" Hayden stated not believing it was the end. Sophia shook her head slowly.

"I called you Hades." She said her eyes closed tightly. A small chuckle came from Hayden's lips and she felt her body tense. He thought it was funny, a joke.

"Hades." Hayden said matter-of-factly. "Haven't heard that one on a while."

Word count 869