Chapter 12: fixing something

Pyrrha POV

I was waking up and I saw Jack seating on the bed looking up to the ceiling. He was just...seating there. I then got up and I looked for my old cloths and I put it on. I went to the bathroom to take a morning shower. I was remembering the other day when we had the food fight and the news. If we're gonna be a team now then...things are gonna get crazy.

Pyrrha: Hey Jack

He then looks at me and gets up.

Jack: how long was I out?
Pyrrha: I don't know...if I told you it would be a lie
Jack: good

He then got up put a vest on and started walking towards the door. He then opened it and looked at me.

Jack: you ready?
Pyrrha: for what?
Jack: breakfast, I'm starving
Pyrrha: Y-yes!

I then ran behind him to catch up.

Jack POV

I was walking fast towards the Dining Hall. I have a lot of things running through my head but one of them is; why am I changing. I don't wanna change. But, I can't lie, I like being the good guy, I'm always the bad guy. The one everyone hates. Back before being me, everyone hated me and now people still hate me. But NPR have changed that. I wanna forget, why let them dictate what I am. They wanted a monster I gave them one. I then ran away...yea I'm out, I'm JACK BLOODY CIPHER!!! I get to be me, my soul to do what I want.

I quickly stopped in my tracks and felt Pyrrha hitting me in the back cause of the sudden stop.

Pyrrha: what's wrong?
Jack: may I have your hand?
Pyrrha: * blushing * w-why?
Jack: do you trust in me?

She then nodded.

Jack: so can I have your hand then?

She gave it to me and I took it. I then in a blink of an eye teleported to the Dining Hall. It was empty. People were just arriving. She was surprised.

Pyrrha: wow
Jack: come on let's go

We then took out food and we sat down. I was eating with all the joy in the world.

Pyrrha: someone's happy, what's the occasion?
Jack: I just realized something...I decided who the Fuck I want...I don't wanna change...but I can, but I can still be myself
Pyrrha: uhhh...please explain

I then got up and I told her.

Jack: I'm a bloody Boss, I get to do what I want and people don't get to choose who I am...and being honest, I like my new life and no one will change this

She then looked happy and she hugged me. I was confused.

Jack: why are you hugging me?
Pyrrha: that's it!!! You just realize what's being a human, come follow me!!!

She then took me by the hand and dragged me out.

Jack: wait!!! My food!!! My monster....

I then paid attention to where she was taking me and it looked like she was taking me to the rooftop. She then burst the door open and I was blinded by the morning light.

Jack: what are we doing here?

She then looked happy but also sad. Like if she was remembering something.

Pyrrha: this is where I was gonna train Jaune...but he died, but that's not the point, look around you, what do you see?

I then take a good look around and I see Beacon. I see the students talking, walking, doing last minute homework, hanging out or just doing something.