Chapter 11: The Human Race

Jacks POV

I was woken by the gentle light of the sun hitting my face on this beautiful morning. I then got up and for some reason I was in my old room. Not giving a fuck a walked to the bathroom and took my morning shower. While I was taking my bath I think what will I do today. I know we had clases but since I technically didn't have to go I wanted to know what I had to do. I then came out of the shower and I started shaving, after 3 minutes I went back to the room and I then saw a lump on my bed, a second person.

Jack:*Please don't let it be Aria*
Aria: * you wish you piece of shit*

I then got even more curious since it wasn't her then who the hell can it be, and please don't let it be a guy. I then walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket and saw Pyrrha's face.

Jack: oh thank god is her.....wait.....

I then pulled the entire blanket off her body to realize she was wearing some clothing .

Jack: oh thank god again

What happened last night? I then started thinking and trying to remember until it came back

Flashback yesterday night

Jack: just don't say I didn't warn you
Pyrrha: I won't
Jack: fine....let me tell you a story...there was once a kid....

I then started walking around the campus with her as I told her my story from a 3rd person point of view. At the end of the story she was shocked, especially of what my little sister almost did to me.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry for-
Jack: there we go again...why do you people feel sorry for someone? I don't need...this... compassion or what ever you humans do
Pyrrha: is not cause of that we do it....we do cause some of us don't wish harm to our own

She then got closer to me, and then she grabbed my hand and put her forehead against my chest. I decided to look up so I don't need to confront her.

Pyrrha: we want to help each other!!! We...we want to help our own and-
Jack: but I'm not one of you!!!
Pyrrha: you are!!! And not only that we like helping others even if they're not humans themselves...why won't you let me help you JACK!!!
Jack: why do you want to help? Is it for self interest or for selfishness of feeling better of your own cause you help others-
Pyrrha: NO!!! What's wrong with you!!!
Jack: nothi-
Pyrrha:*crying* then please...for once in your miserable life...let someone else help you
Jack: but why do you even care?!!! I treated you all like nothing and now you want to be around me cause I helped you get over a dead guy?!!!

She then stopped crying and let go of me.

Jack: about ti-

She then Slapped me across the face with all her strength.

Jack: WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

She then started walking away and I was actually left shocked that she pulled her on and hit me like that.

Pyrrha: * sad * if that's how you see it...then I'm sorry for crossing paths with you

She then started walking back, but I...I felt wrong inside, she never did anything to me. Heck, she tried to help all this time after I helped her, and I have done nothing more than to push her away.

Jack: Pyrrha...please...wait a second

She then stopped but she didn't even bothered to turn around to face me.

Jack: I'm...im sorry, if you don't wanna face me then I can understand that but at least listen...please
Pyrrha:.....Go on.....
Jack: I'm sorry....I didn't had the best trust in people as it is...but I guess we can't run all our life from our problems but... I..I don't...* sigh *...look I'm sorry...even if Aria and I look really close, we aren't, I have always been alone, so I guess this is why I don't want help...can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

She then turned around and smiled at, her eyes looked of hoped again. Like the once of a kid when they see something they care for. She then walked back to me. And gave me a big hug and holy shit she can hug.

Pyrrha: I would love to
Jack: thanks
Pyrrha: but it's kind of late, I guess we should get back to our room
Jack: no, let's not bother them, we can use my old room
Pyrrha: * blushing * b-b-but..t-the two of us?!!!
Jack: yea, what's wrong with that?

I then looked at her and her face looked like if it's about to erupt.

Pyrrha: I'm a girl and your a guy and is not like we're dating or-or-or
Jack: sleep, just that, you don't have to overthink things you perv
Pyrrha: what?!!!...I'm sorry...
Jack: come on let's go, if you want to, you can alwayssleep with Aria
Pyrrha: I think I'm ok with you

Pyrrha POV

I was beyond flustered, I was about to sleep with him, even though it was not a sexual thing. More like a friend but still. Pyrrha calm down, this is a one thing only, plus we are gonna sleep normally in the same room...but it will not be the same thing in the bed as the room-

Jack: hey...Pyrrha you ok? We're here

I then looked at him an we were in front of the room.

Pyrrha: y-yea

We then entered and I saw him entering his room and I followed behind him. He then took a pair of clothes and went in the bathroom and change. He then came back and got out of the room in searched of something. He then came back and threw me a bag.

Jack: here catch

He then threw me some clothes that will fit me.

Pyrrha: aren't you gonna take a bath?
Jack: to tired

He then fell solid in the bed and then he looked at me.

Jack: there are some towels on the bathroom, you can take one if you want

And so I did, I took a shower but I couldn't help but feel weird cause of this. Once I was done I took the bag and put the clothes on, weirdly enough both the bra and panties fit perfectly and so did the clothes. But then when I thought of the combination of white and black I got scared and ran to him.

Pyrrha: um...Jack
Jack: yes
Pyrrha: who are this?
Jack: Aria's but don't worry I asked her

Oh thank god. I then took a part of the bed and fell to sleep. But as I was sleeping I would say I woke up around 3 in the morning and I saw that Jack put his arms around me by accident. I was about to tell him something but then I don't know why but it felt comfortable hearing his heartbeats...so I just put my head against him and fell back to sleep.

Hey!!! I hope you loved this chapter...episode, whatever, to tired to check misspells so I'm sorry but don't think I can't post and correct sht tomorrow so Bon Voyage!!! Fräulein's!!!! See you around

-Xenon

Also if you haven't noticed we are going around Jacks human side, showing that even a monster or in this case a demon can feel too.