Chapter 20: Apathy, Madness or Breakdown

Weiss POV

Weiss: NOOOO!!!

I was being chased down by zwei as Ruby tries to catch it. I was holding a toy bone and zwei had to try and take it before Ruby could catch it. We were all having such a good time.

Yang: DONT LOSE ZWEI!!!
Weiss: HELP!!!
Zwei: * bark *
Ruby: you're mine now zwei!

Ruby then used her semblance to catch zwei. He looked sad so I gave him the bone. He was back to his happy self. And then after a good 10 seconds Blake decided to climb down a tree she was in.

Yang: Hey Weiss!
Weiss: yes?

I asked. Yang quickly took Blake by the hand and they both walked to me.

Yang: call your boyfriend
Weiss: HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!
Yang: suuuure
Blake: speaking of which...where are they?
Ruby: now that you mention it we haven't seen them lately

I then see in the distance Team JNPR. They decided to come with us after we decided to give them a call. And now that the question is on the table we should at least ask them.

Weiss: let's ask JNPR
Ruby: ok

We then walked to them and they looked at us.

Pyrrha: wanna join us?
Ruby: no, we're ok, but hey, do you know something about Jack or Aria?
Ren: now that I think about it no, he hasn't talk to us after the whole thing of the invasion of Vale
Pyrrha: yeah, everything went dark after that, not even Ozpin has said a word
Blake: do you think everything is ok?

Ruby POV

Ruby: I don't know, could they have something plan or I don't know
Blake: maybe

I then looked at Weiss and she looked like she was worried or as she wanted to say something but she couldn't.

Ruby: is everything ok Weiss?
Pyrrha: you look worried
Weiss: no...everything's fine
Blake: it doesn't look like that's the case

We then see Weiss has a really concern face. But she gave up.

Weiss: if I say something...do you guys promise not to divulge the information I'm about to unravel?
Pyrrha: you have our word    

She then looked at me and the rest of our team.

Ruby: fine...we promise

She then proceeded to tell us everything. From the night of the party all the way to dawn. We were surprised from all the things we didn't knew about Jack.

Nora: wow...you think you know a person...but in reality...
Pyrrha: we didn't knew anything
Blake: do you think something bad happened between them?

We then looked at each other wondering what she meant.

Ruby: * concern * what do you mean Blake?
Blake: think about it...if Jack did a job for someone like Oz...and you don't want stuff like this seeing the light of day...
Ren: you get rid of loose ends

We were all now concern.

Ruby: or...or maybe he can be back at his place?
Blake: that's a good option
Weiss: then quickly to His House!

Said Weiss while pointing towards the direction of his home.

We then ran towards it. It was not that far from us, probably around 15 minutes by foot. But then once me made it to the front porch we saw an army surrounding the place. We were all surprised by this.

Ironwood: Listen up Cipher, we have you surrounded, there's no way to run!

We then went running towards the General and he was surprised to see us.