Chapter 19: Angelus

Time skip Jacks House ( play the song )

Jacks POV

I'm in my room playing the piano like a boss. Just enjoying this. Giving a small tribute. To my good friend, laying down in pain. Her brother, by her side, no matter the odds.

Happy that the old fool was finally gone, now I could rest. Knowing she's fine. Weiss...she's also gonna be safe, but I don't think I could bring myself to tell her.

3rd person POV

Jack is playing his piano while Crimson is sitting next to his sister. But then something happens, Aria wakes up jumping out of the bed. They were all surprised.

Crimson: Aria...
Aria: Brother!

She then ran at him. Both siblings shared a hug. Both showed how happy they were to see each other. But then out of nowhere clapping could be heard. Aria looked at Jack but the piano still played.

Aria: are you playing the piano ?
Jack: yes....I'm afraid we need to talk
Aria: what is it?

Jack was hesitant to speak but her brother didn't mind.

Crimson: it's time
Aria: for what?
Jack: weirdmageddon

She looked at him, she knew what it mean but both had something they wanted to say. Both looked unhappy, as if they didn't want it to happen.

Aria: let's do it

Weiss POV

I was walking with my team and we were talking but in the back of mind I had Jack and Aria in there. I haven't seen them since the incident, I hope they are ok. Can't wait until we meet again.

Yang: hey Weiss you there?

I then look at them and they are looking at me as if I was lost.

Weiss: no, I was just thinking of something
Yang: is it your boyfriend?~
Weiss: I-I don't have a b-boyfriend!
Yang: oh really? Then what do you call what you did to Jack the other day?

I was beyond shocked on to why she had that information.

Weiss: h-how?!
Yang: I have my ways...also Blake told me
Blake: YANG!!!

Damn it...is it that obvious? Well I hope wherever they are, that they are doing great.

I then look to the sky remembering him. How we first met and how we became friends. Not the best way but...it's not his fault, he was molded, created into what he is today. But I hope that with time I get to help him be who he wants to be.

Aria POV

It time...humans...Faunus...will all cease to exist. Only the demos will rule, and to make it all worst...it will be by our hands.

Aria: But Jac-
Jack: I know...

I didn't want to say a word. We both knew this could end by either two ways. The good ending or...the bad ending.

Jack sitting in his piano...drinking, not wanting to deal with what was about to happ-

Jack: I HATE THIS!!!
Crimson: what's wrong Jack? Didn't you want this?
Jack: I DID...* crying * BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!! As soon as I thought I was DONE...I get smack in the face...I DESPISE HUMANS BUT HER!!!....I...I don't know what I want anymore...

I was surprised to hear that come from him. Always knowing and taking what he wants.

Aria: Pyrrha?
Jack: No....Weiss

Now that was a new revelation.

Aria: how did you know it's coming
Jack: I felt it...every Cipher around the multiverse will do it...starting with my father
Aria: can't we stop it?
Crimson: I'm afraid not

Weiss POV

We are currently in Vale walking around the place. Parts of it are being worked at and most of the damage is almost fixed.

Ruby wanted us to come down and have fun, since Beacon is taking a break from what just happened we get to have fun.

Weiss: what do you guys wanna do first?
Ruby: LETS GO TO THE PARK!!!
Yang: that sounds fun
Blake: I can work with that
Weiss: ok

Word count 666