seventeen

WALKING INTO A ROOM, Morgan ran straight to Shuri giving her a huge hug

WALKING INTO A ROOM, Morgan ran straight to Shuri giving her a huge hug. Shuri wrapped her arms around the small girl. It has been a few months since they have seen each other physically, making the pair hug when they saw each other. They let go and faced the others.

"Guessing you guys know each other?" Bruce questioned towards the girls.

Morgan smiled and nodded, Shuri looked at Morgan up and down then gasped when she saw her wrist.

"I see you using my bracelet."

"Yup, it's to track her boy." Steve teased Morgan as he came into the room.

Morgan took in a breath and rolled her eyes making Shuri laugh hearing that. "Peter? Aw that's cute." Shuri continued, "did you see the suit yet?"

Morgan's eyebrows frowned, "what suit?" Morgan questioned.

Shuri came close to Morgan pushing a button on her bracelet making a new suit appear on Morgan's body. The suit was a little upgrade from the last suit that Morgan had on. The suit's color changed into the same shade of purple energy from Morgan's powers.

"I just had to! I'm sorry if your dad will be mad, but I added new features that can make your powers more powerful." Shuri said quickly.

Before Morgan can say 'thank you' Natasha started to get into their conversation.

"We came to get the stone out of Vision Morgan not to have a hang out or get a new suit."

Morgan nodded and stepped back away from Shuri. She touched the new suit, this made Morgan excited about it. The last time she had received an upgrade for her suit it was almost two years ago. It was time for a change.

Shuri told Vision to get on a table, making Vision obeyed. She started to scan him. "The structure is polymorphic."

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." Bruce said explaining the idea to Shuri.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?"

Morgan looked up from her new suit and waited for his answer.

Bruce thought about the question, "because we didn't think of it."

"I'm sure you did your best."

"Can you do it?" Wanda asked coming closer to the table.

Shuri nodded. "Yes, but there's more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time, brother."

T'Challa nodded at Shuri understanding what she was saying.

Steve spoke up, "how long?"

"As long as you could give me."

There was a noise, coming from the same bracelet as Morgan's, but it came from Okoye. She pushed her bracelet, and a globe appeared in the palm of her hand.

"Something's entered the atmosphere."

A huge triangle ship started to appear from the sky. It hit above the city, the ship destroyed immediately when it touched the dome. A few more started to come down outside the dome. Morgan started to get nervous about what was happening. She came close to the window and saw more ships getting dropped outside of the dome. 

"Stalkers." Morgan mumbled under her breath.

Her mind quickly went to her father and Peter. Morgan hoped that they were okay and slowly wished that they were here with her instead of being in Space.

Vision noticed the ships from Space and started to get up from the table. "It's too late, we need to destroy the stone now."

Natasha turned around, "Vision, get your ass back on the table."

"We will hold them off." T'Challa said started to walk away from the window.

"Wanda as soon as that stone is out of his head you blow it to hell." Steve stated towards her.

Wanda gave him a small nod, "I will."

"Evacuate the city, engage all defenses, and get this man a shield." T'Challa said stopping to point at Steve.

They started to walk out then Bruce decided to step in as an 'overprotective uncle' towards Morgan. Though he missed a lot of Morgan's life he didn't want her to get hurt. That's the last thing he would want.

"You should stay here with Wanda, Morgan. I know, you dislike us telling you to sit out, but I don't know what's in those ships. They can be dangerous, we can't risk you to get hurt."

"You guys need as much help as you guys can get. I'm not going to sit here while I could help to do something." Morgan defended herself.

Bruce took a deep breath hearing her response and nodded. "By any chance do you remember if we packed the Iron Hulk suit on the jet?"

Morgan nodded, "it's on the jet."

Bruce nodded in response and walked away towards the jet since he had a feeling that the Hulk will not be joining them today. 

Morgan turned to Shuri, they hugged each other one last time.

"Please be careful." Shuri said letting go of Morgan. "Also on the suit, it can make you disappear like invisible? You will figure it out, don't tell T'Challa because I was supposed to put it on his suit, but I put it on yours instead."

Morgan softly smiled, "thank you Shuri for everything. Good luck."

With that Morgan jogged towards the others, ready to fight.

____________
author's note:

aaaa two more chapters until act two/infinity war is over!! kinda sad though but endgame and far from home will come out soon then i can write about it :')

ALSOO

THANK YALL FOR 4K READS!! LAST CHAPTER I WAS SAYING THANK UU FOR 2K NOW 4K ???

AAA I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR ME SCREAMING THOUGH THIS MESSAGE TEHEHE
💞💘💓💗💖💞