XVI - Other World

triciamaaaaeee0088

"Help me please.......
....I need you.........No...
we need our Princess......"

That's what this woman said.
But I'm not certainly sure if it's for me..look I'm not a Princess I am commoner and I'm planning to stay that way till the end and of course I'm still looking for my parents that's why if she need a help that's not from me cause I can't help myself either sa iba pa kaya.

"Are you talking to me?" I confusedly ask her.

"Yes Your Highness." She answered me with a bowing gesture.

"But I'm not a Princess I'm a nobody, I'm still looking for my real family." I don't know why but I don't feel unsafe with her company, I actually feel safe to open up my story. Don't know why?

" You help us, and we will help you. Please Your Highness. We're almost out of time." She said while begging.

"Ok but in what way I can actually help you?" I said

"After your mission I will come back and I would bring you with me to our world." She stated. Their world? Saan naman yun?

"Where that world of yours can be found? " I ask curiosly

" if the right times come you will be there in just a snap. So don't be to excited and be patient Your Highness." Sabi nya habang unti unti na syang naglalaho.

"Goodbye.. till we meet again Princess..." Tila bulong na lang sa hangin na saad nya at tuluyang naglaho.

Minutes later I remained stunned while realizing that she's already gone. Then when I got my consciousness back with me and look at my friend behind me they're still sleeping.

I put a sleeping spell on the wind they're still breathing so that we could talk for a minutes or so... Just wait a second to pass and they would wake up any longer.

Narinig ko sa aking isipan ang tinig noong misteryosong babae na akin lamang kausap kani-kanina lamang.

And as she had says, my friends started moving and they slowly open their eyes and they actually awaken.

"Oh Eukia kanina ka pa namin hinihintay
Nakatulog na tuloy kami. Sorry Eukia." Agad na nasabi Ni Crystal Kay Eukia.

." sorry din may kailangan lang kasi akong puntahan kaya natagalan ako. " tugon naman Ni Eukia

"Okay, Enough with the apologies, let's just start our training now, we already lost a couple of minutes while we are talking." Hestia said

So we started our training we're all serious now cause the leveling is near already.

We look at the whole sanctuary garden and I decided to make a training stage here inside.

"Let's make a podium." I suggested and they all look at me. Matagal silang tumitig sakin ng bigla na lang silang Sabay Sabay na tumango. So I started to build a round podium with an invisible barrier around it. After I finished building it I look at them.

" this podium has an invisible barrier, the barrier would absorb all the power that you will throw to your enemy means lahat ng power na palalabasin o gagamitin nyo wouldn't harm you as the user of the power Hindi sya babanda at babalik sayo it would just vanish like you didn't really use it. And the people who is outside would know what is the level of the power you used.

"Like a shield?" Crystal says

"Something like that." I answered her

"So let's start?" Harmonia asked

"Before that let's set the partners, I mean let set who would be our contender." I suggested

I write our names in the wind in a rumble way so that we won't know who would be our rival after we picked the rumbled name.

"Who want to pick first?" I asked.
Harmonia raise her hand.

"Ok Harmonia please pick." After Harmonia had picked sunod - sunod na silang nagsitaasan ng kamay para bumunot ng kami - kanilang makakalaban.

So here's the sets of rivalry's.

Hestia - Katte
Harmonia - Crystal
Heviel - Me

Kung sino yung nakabunot sa mga pangalan namin authomatically that's our rival for our whole training journey.

"Hestia and Katte please proceed to the training podium. Let's start this fight, Show us your ability." I seriously commanded them showing them how eager I am to watch their battle.

"This podium can identify who has the greatest prowess among the rivalries inside the podium that's what make them the winner, then the three winners will fight theirselves and strive to win." Paalala ko

"...just remember this fight is not just only a training but a situation that will make us who we really are.. Even though we lost in this training just remember that this is not the last it is just a reminder that we still need to improve our selves and strive for success that will mold us to a better purpose." I remind them

".. If we lost in this training remember that we must not lost our self confidence and self - trust, think that we lost to be a better version of our self in the future and it is just a piece of power we lost in exerting through this fight and make that as our motivation to strive more and move forward not wasting the tiniest power who we had lost to finished what will be the outcome of this training fight.." I actually get this emotional before starting a fight because of my dead parents they always give me motivational words and sentences before starting a fight reminding me of what to think and do after the fight whether if I lost nor win.

Sabay Sabay lang naman silang tumango sa akin tanda ng pag unawa..
Unti unti nang nag stretching ang bawat isa sa amin dahil Maya Maya lang ay mag sisimula na kami. And true to my word. The podium released the name who would fight first....

" Hestia and Katte." Binasa ko yung nakasulat sa barrier ng podium I forgot to tell you that this podium was originally comes from the ideas of my dead parents they just thought me how to make something like this if the needs comes. And here it is. I perfectly done it no sweat thanks to them. So going back. Hestia and Katte already inside the podium they cannot leave that podium if there's no one to win, the podium can feel if there's already a winner so that's the reason why the rivals can come out in that podium.

When the two are prepared, the fight began...

At first Hestia was hesitant to use her power to Katte mapapansin mo ito sa mga tira nya you know ginagamit nya lang yung mga minor ability nya like making her enemy feel like a drunk person like dizziness, and hotness makikita mo kasi Kay Katte na nahihilo sya at namumula at tumatagaktak pawis nya.

Remember Hestia's power is desire and you can see that Hestia still not giving her all while fighting Katte Pero makikita mong nahihirapan si Katte, but I know Katte Di rin sya Basta Basta, matalino sya at madiskarte...

While I'm watching them fighting someone called me....

"Karean......."

_________________________________
I'm sorry for the late update I've been busy lately, so sana willing kayo mag hintay.

Thank you..

CuriousPillow💕💕💕