Chapter 0: Introduction

"SHIZUKESA GA SHIMIKOMU YOU DE, IKI WO TOMETA GOZEN GOJI!!!"

"MICHAEL STOP SINGING JIBBERISH!"

"IT'S NOT JIBBERISH MOM, IT'S JAPANESE!"

"I DON'T CARE, JUST SHUT UP!!!"

God, everybody in this world does not know the joy and fun of anime. Everyone keeps saying it's 'weird', 'for losers', and other 'WORDS'. Being an Otaku is hard in this life, in this world.

Oh hey everyone, let me introduce myself. My name is Michael. I am 18 years old, very tall (probably 6 foot 1), dark hair and well, an Otaku. I watch Anime mostly everyday, memorized a lot of openings of a lot of Anime.

I live my life mostly watching Anime or Gaming. I am at university level, Majoring in Computer Science, trying to reach my goal of creating Anime, Games, and maybe Games about Anime. I love myself, but sometimes it is hard to know that being yourself, is wrong (As judged by a very high percentage of the world). I mean I'm also good at sports, but the fact that I love Anime overrules that.

I only have two friends, Sarina and Jase. Of course they are also Otakus, or else I would have no friends. Sarina is an amazing Artist, her works are simply amazing and mind-blowing. On the other hand, Jase is my Bro. Super smart, my Go-To guy, and as far as talents... He can sing. :)

My parents are divorced, and well they don't support me. They keep wanting me to do what they think is right and what they think is best for me, but we all know that nobody knows what's best for us but ourselves and God (I guess).

Well here is my Intro, and I'm hoping you liked it.

===============================================================

Hello guys, this time I am going to complete this book and no more deleting.

So the Intro is the only Chapter that is 1st person, all the others are going to be 3rd person. (Unless you prefer 1st, the I will grant your wishes).

The Book is based on my Real Life. Well part of it. The other part is based on my Anime fantasies.

Hope you like it, and Star me if you did, and share around to your friends, families, and your 'Anime No Yūjin' (Weebs only)