Chapter 03: Minato, Jeito, and Surada.

~Michael~

"Minato?"
A female voice yelling.
"Minato wake up!!"
Whose Minato? Why are they yelling Minato?

Suddenly Michael is pushed on to the floor and woken up with a big SLAP!
"OWWW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"
"Oh no, MOM HE LOST IT AGAIN!"

As Michael opens his eyes, a long blonde girl that looks no less than 18. Her eyes are sky blue in color with a black exterior.

The door opens and another female who looks exactly the same except for lines of white revealing that she is way older.
"Okay so this happens a lot, but not THIS DAY! Minato I will give you a book about everything, please read it so you can remember. We have to go, he is late for the Konohagakure transference."

Konohagakure? Wait, this is Naruto's world. Am I dreaming? I guess I should play along.

"Uh sorry, I guess it's just something to work on."
"You say that every time, get up brother, get up!"

Michael gets up, puts on what seems to be a red overall. He looks at the mirror. I look like a red Naruto, what is going on.

As he gets on the train, he takes the notebook from what seems to be his mother. "Please take care and do your best!"
"I will, um, mom!"
As the train starts moving, he notices her tearing up and waving. Michael waves back.
He opens the book and begins to read.

The Moroni clan are a new clan that formed out of their unique kekkai genkai, the "Red Lightning". Due to the lightning feature, we were relocated to Kaminarigakure.
Our clan follows the style of Minato and Naruto Uzumaki. Therefore the naming of the chosen son 'Minato Moroni'. Minato a 15 year old Ninja that surpasses all Ninja in the hidden village of Kaminarigakure. Your specialty is the 'Red Lightning Flash Dragon' who your father created, but you perfected. Try to relearn the hand signs in the next page!

Aha I see. That is who I am supposed to be. Well let's do this then. I guess I am going to go to the academy in Konoha. Let's see which Uzumaki and Uchiha we are going to meet.

~Jase~

"Oi Jeito!"

Jason wakes up to the sound of a grown male voice. He wakes up and sees nobody in the room. He looks at the table next to him and finds a phone with an alarm. Huh weird ringtone. What room is this? This is not my room, am I being kidnapped? I have to check the house.

Jase puts on what seems to be a half robe with grey jeans. Why do i look like Muu? What the hell?!

He goes down and finds a note on a table.
Hey son, I hope you don't forget who you are again like that boy from Kaminarigakure. If you do, there is a book under your bed. Now you usually wake up at 6,so you have 2 hours to get ready for the Konoha Transference. Also do not forget to look for Minato Moroni.

What's this about Konoha? Wait, Konoha. I'm in Naruto world. Hmm, this is a dream ofcourse. I guess I should follow it.

Jeito found the book and read about himself. It turned out to be... Small.
You are a descendant of Muu, you have inherited his powers. Good luck.
Well that was informing! So I guess I have Dust Release huh? That means I am in Iwagakure. Well let's pack my imaginary bag and go to Konoha.

~Sarina~

"Surana honey, wake up. Time to go to the Academy!"

Sarina wakes up and sees a black haired woman with pure white eyes.
Black hair? White eyes? Could it be Byakugan? Hmm let's see what this is?

Sarina wakes up and starts getting dressed.
The black haired woman walks over to her.
"Ready for your first day of the Graduation Exams? Us Hyuugas are one of the geniuses, Uchihas and Uzumakis too, but you are special. You have the blood of all 3 in you. So that should make you a triple genius!"
"I guess that means I should be the top of my class!"
"Yes daughter, it should. But there are two transfer students from Iwa and Kaminari that have special powers, so be careful! Mommy Hineta will be there for you!"
Sarina pauses for a bit, looking at the mirror and saw the change in Hineta's eyes back to blue.
My mother is Naruto's granddaughter! Woah! But whose daughter?

Sarina hugs Hineta, "Thanks mom, you are the best!"
Sarina walks down to find her father sitting and drinking tea.
"Hi dad!"
"Hello daughter, I hope you make the Clan proud, and mostly your own father Sasuto Uchiha, the grandson of Sasuke Uchiha, proud."
"I will, that's a promise!"
Aha so that means dad is the son of Sarada. Probably means mom is from Himawari.

Sarina hugs her dad and leaves the house. As she was walking, she notices the Stone Faces.
I am in Konoha?! Woah! Wait what the?!
She looks at the Stone Faces and notices Sarada Uchiha as the 9th Hokage, Konohamaru being the 8th.
So she actually became the Hokage huh.

Sarina arrives at the Academy and enters her class. She sits on the first table in the middle.
Minutes later all the class is filled except for two seats on her table.

The door opens and a tall Jonin arrives with two kids.
"Hello class."
"Hello Kashaki Sensei!"
"Today, two new kids will be joining us for the graduation exam! Please introduce yourselves."

"I am Minato Moroni, I feel like I am in a dream, but I am going with the flow. I am from Kaminarigakure."
"I am Jeito Tsuchi, from Iwagakure. Great to make your acquaintances!"

The two of them sat next to Sarina. Sitting in order Sarina, Michael, Jase.
Sarina gets closer to Michael.
"Hey you said you feel like you are in a dream. What did you really mean?"
"I meant it. I'm not actually Minato. I'm Michael."
"Yo wait Michael, it's me Sarina!"
"WHAT! SARINA!"
"SARINA! MICHAEL! IT'S ME JASE!"
"Okay what the hell is going on here? Why are we all three in the same dream? I mean, I woke up in Kaminagakure, so what the hell?"
"Let's finish class and then find out what the hell just happened!"
Sarina and Michael both nod to Jase's statement then continued looking forward.

~Hokage's Room~

"Are all three together now Boruto?"
"Yes Sarada they are."
"Great, we need them to save our world. They must not know anything yet until they graduate to Genins."
"Well I will interfere a bit ya know!"
"Don't go doing your stupid jutsus and ruining everything ya hear?"
"Yeah yeah, quit whining! I can handle it, ya know!"
Boruto disappears from the room.

"I hope this works out the way it should. We cannot risk our world combining with the real world."