Chapter 01: The Beginning

~November 5. 8:00 AM~

"Have you seen the new Anime? The Promised Neverland?" - Sarina
"No I haven't, is it that good?"

Sarina pulls out a book from her bag and opens a certain page. She opens a drawing of one of the main characters. Michael stares at the drawing. Shocked. Speechless. 

"I am assuming you like it don't you?" - Sarina smiles and laughs.
"You guessed right haha." - Michael smiles back.

Michael gets up from the table and walks towards the windows. He stares at the sky, his eyes shining brightly, as if an idea popped into his head. He gave a smile and turned back.

"You know, I wish Anime was real. Like, actually real." - Michael.
"I have had dreams of that at some points, but it is impossible and you know that." - Sarina
"Yeah yeah, I know. Hey how about we go out together, and I'll call my bro Jase, meet up somewhere and be the geeks and weebs we are?" - Michael
"Sure why not. It'll be amazing having more 'Anime No Yūjin'. Plus we can actually try and do normal stuff as a trio." - Sarina
"Hahaha, yeah sure why not." - Michael.

The bell rings and both Michael and Sarina get up and leave, each going to their separate classrooms.

~2:30 PM~

Michael begins to dose off in class, slowly falling asleep. He stares at the board in front of him while the teacher is reading. He starts squinting his eyes, as if he is trying to read, then the words on the board start to change.

"What's.... Happening?" - Michael

The words on the board continued to move around, until creating one huge line. Michael got up and got closer to the board. The sound of the teacher still reading fading. 
Michael reaches the board and reads the words aloud.

"Anata no yume o omoidashite kudasai. Karera wa genjitsu no mono to narudeshou." - Michael
A second later, everything vanishes. Michael looks under him and finds a book. 
On the outside it has no writing. Plain black cover made of leather. He opens the first page and finds it empty, second page empty. Unsatisfied, he goes through the whole book till the end.

"KURAMA"
The only word written on the last page of the book.

"Kurama? Xe? What could that mean?"

As he said that, he begins hearing a voice.
"Michael Shounen."
"Wait that sounds like..."
"Do not talk. Just listen."
"Okay?"
"Remember the words and you will achieve your inner most desires. Remember the words and your dream will come true."

The voice starts fading.
Michael looks around, finding emptiness.
Suddenly a huge boulder spawns above him and begins falling. As he looks around he finds no way to go. So he stands there waiting for the boulder to hit him.
And so the boulder smashes.

Michael woke up and his classmates are already gone. All there is left is the board with the teacher's notes and a book on the teacher's desk.
Michael started feeling goosebumps, as if someone is watching him. He looks around, through the windows and through the door. No one. He grabs the book and had a good feel to it.

"It is the same leather of the dream I just had."

The voice echoes in his mind.
"Remember the words..."

What words? What the?  Michael thinks for himself.

Michael took off, and went home. He takes out his phone and calls Jase. 

"Hey Jase what's up?"
"Nothing much just watching KonoSuba, you?"
"Walking home. Look, tomorrow we goin' out, and you are going to meet my best friends at school alright?"
"She an Otaku?"
"You betcha!"
"Alright then, deal. Pick me up when you guys are going out."
"Perfect. Sayonara!"
"Yeah see ya Weebster!"

Michael ends the call by laughing. 

Michael finally reached home and entered it. He goes into his room and change his clothes, sets up his PC, and lies down. He began searching for the movie he just got. 

Out the window, a bulky figure is standing across the street. About 7 foot tall with 2 strands of hair standing up and separated from each other.
"The time will come Michael Shounen. The time will come when it's time to go Plus Ultra."

===========================================================================

Hello everyone!!! This is the beginning of the story! How it started. It's been hard coming up with ideas and ways to write due to uni pressure. But I am managing.

Hope you liked this chapter! Please vote, comment and share around everywhere! I would really appreciate it!