Chapter 02: The Summoning.

~November 6. 1 PM~

Michael, Jase and Sarina all meet up after school. All 3 walk together, going to a restaurant next to school.

"Well, first things first, Jase and Sarina. Now you guys have met, we shall celebrate finally my two best mates meeting." - Michael.
"You forgot something." - Sarina.
"Oh right. Also my two 'Anime No Yūjin'." - Michael.
"Damn right!" - Jase.

Michael orders a big bowl of what seems to be spaghetti inside a lot of water with shrimps and eggs and more others.

"Is this what I think it is?" -Jase
"I hope we both have the same idea" - Sarina
"All 3 of us say it as enthusiastic as we can!" - Michael
"RAMENNNNNNN" - All 3 of them scream enthusiastically.

~November 6. 2PM~

"Wow it took us 1 hour to finish it!" - Jase.
"Well there is still the soup, and I can no way drink that!" - Sarina.

Both Sarina and Jase look at Michael, and even before they look him in the eye, Michael grabbed the bowl and started chugging down the whole thing. Sarina stared unable to believe what just happened while Jason smiled and began laughing!

"You haven't seen anything Sarina, wait for him to finish his bowl." - Jase.

Michael finished chugging his bowl then took Sarina's bowl and chugged it down too. 

"Okay that was unexpected." - Sarina
"The moment you said you couldn't finish yours, I knew it was gonna happen." - Jase
"Well now that we are done, I wanna talk to you guys about a dream I had when I slept in class." - Michael

Michael placed all 3 bowls on one side and explained his dream to both. He got a paper out of his bag and a pen from his pocket. He wrote down the words from his dream.
Anata no yume o omoidashite kudasai. Karera wa genjitsu no mono to narudeshou.
"KURAMA"

Sarina and Jase took a look at the paper and began trying to decode it. Michael gets up and takes the paper from them.

"Let's go home first, to my house, and then we do our thing." - Michael

Jase and Sarina got up and they began walking. As they were walking, they kept on talking about anime and games. Mostly anime.

~8 PM~

"Okay so about the dream, I know what the writing says 'Remember your dream. Then your dream will become reality.' And the Kurama is also known as Xenon. So what do you think it means?" - Michael
"I mean, you remembered your dream, but like what does the Xenon mean? Or what if Kurama means something else?" - Sarina
"Kurama means Xe, but also it is the name of the Kyuubi in Naruto." - Jase

All 3 begin to think hard, and failed at finding the answer.

Michael gets up and plugs his laptop to the TV and puts on Naruto.

"Speaking about Kyuubi, let us watch Naruto, maybe we can find something." - Michael

Sarina and Jase both nod their heads and fix the sofas into beds so they can lie down and watch comfortably. 

~outside the house~

"The time has come to change reality Michael Shounen, to make it something you always wanted. Why you? Because..."

A truck suddenly crashes and begins to tumble down the road.

"I guess this is my stop to save him without him knowing. Let's go."

5 people jump and run towards the truck, all shadowy and invisible like.

~inside the house 12AM~

"It's a bit late guys, let's sleep. I will prepare stuff for us to do tomorrow." - Michael
"Alright sure, hope it's fun." - Sarina
"It always is, one way or another." - Jase

Sarina laughs and turns around to sleep, while Jase smiles and turns the other side.

Michael heads to the kitchen to check if everything is ready.

"Well I got the cake, and the candles, this here... this there..." - Michael

As Michael finishes packing everything, he finds a blue headband on the floor.

"I never bought a headband before." - Michael

As he picks it up, he notices that it is quite weighted. When he flips it over he realizes that there is a plain metal plate glued to it.

"Weird, it looks like the shinobi headbands from Naruto but without the symbols. Maybe it changes when I say where I want? Hmm, I am a shinobi from the lightning city." - Michael
"Kaminari hm? Best place to start" - Mysterious voice

A symbol began appearing on the headband, seconds later, the symbol of the lightning shinobi appeared. Michael jumps, throws the headband and goes to his bed.

"That was just my imagination, it happens right? Right?" - Michael

Michael soon falls into a deep sleep. The headband begins floating and making its way over to Michael.

"The time has come to become one of the shinobis, a shinobi you desired." - Mysterious voice.

The headband latches on to Michael and the room begins to fade, forming a new, different room. A room that Michael would have never dreamed of coming to real life. Or did he?